Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wus here Primeaux, I'm feeling much better now...

Tim, If anybody, Hearl's the used car salesman...

Everybody else, boat count is to 166 with 116 total heats to run. Probably about max with it getting dark at 5:30
ph34r.gif

sorry to hear that Mark!

I am sitting in the hotel room in Brandon Florida! Uneventful trip, just the way I like em.

See you guys in the morning. I also just realized we only get 4 hours of open water.... kind of a bummer, but will have to make do.

~James

FYI, we are going to make an effort to get open water going earlier that 1:00.

No promises, but I don't think it should be a problem.

I sure hope we can test before 1:00 i be on the road in about 6 more hours see you all there.

Britton just scared the sh*& out of me at a gas station parking lot. Kind of random seeing him out of so many people in the area...

Went to Hooters for dinner, just across the street. Food sucked, but the scenery was nice.

~James

Britton just scared the sh*& out of me at a gas station parking lot. Kind of random seeing him out of so many people in the area...

Went to Hooters for dinner, just across the street. Food sucked, but the scenery was nice.

~James
James ...what hotel / motel are you guys staying at ? I will be staying down there Sat night to go out with you guys LMK Tom .

Tom, there are 13 or 14 of us staying at the Daysinn right next to I-75. Cheap and the rooms are pretty good. I got mine for $39 bucks a night online.

~James

Tom, there are 13 or 14 of us staying at the Daysinn right next to I-75. Cheap and the rooms are pretty good. I got mine for $39 bucks a night online.

~James
Gabe,

Well be at the pond early. Don says 8, i'll be there about 8:30.

RP

Last edited by a moderator:

~James

It is the Days Inn State Fairgrounds, Hwy 60, Brandon. Cheap enough for the rooms and save gas and time for you commuting.

~James

It is the Days Inn State Fairgrounds, Hwy 60, Brandon. Cheap enough for the rooms and save gas and time for you commuting.

There's a wing house right there by ya, and the Seminole Hard Rock is about a mile away on Hillsborough ave at Orient rd.

~James

There's a wing house right there by ya, and the Seminole Hard Rock is about a mile away on Hillsborough ave at Orient rd.
Glad to hear you guys made it safe- see ya in the am.

the wife is the guest reader at the kids school in the am- but I WILL be there as soon as I can to help out-

and yes need open water way before 1 if poss....

Or a baby sitter after 3 !!!!

Will help wherever I can.

See you guys in the am .

Andy

Hey Gabe and John (Otto),

I trust your event will be a great success, that you will gave good weather and enjoy your racing and meeting with friends. Thinking of you guys from sunny South Africa.

Cheers,

Wennie.

Went out to the lake for a little while today.

Site looks great, water was fast- weather is better..... B)

Finally got to put a few faces with names from our Northern guys.

Looking forward to a killer weekend of racing.........

Don - just heard back from Kathie today- the number did change

Its now 1327

Thanks Andy

Andy... dont think I met you today? Im the big ugly dude with the shiny head. See you in the am.

Thanks Wennie, wish you were here racing with us!

~ James

Andy... dont think I met you today? Im the big ugly dude with the shiny head. See you in the am.

Thanks Wennie, wish you were here racing with us!

~ James

I was hoping Premo would have pointed you out, but we didnt see ya when I asked him. Was that you in the 09 Fall Nats tee shirt ?? Where are you guys pitting??

Look forward to meeting you in the am -

As Foley mentioned, We still need to work on that after meeting get together btw .... B)

Foley you still getting that room ? I may need a spot on the floor - lol

Andy

Latest posts

Back