Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys (and Gals),

The following classes will not be run due to lack of entries: Sport 21, Sport 40II, C Mono, Jersey Skiff, Crackerbox. All other classes are good to go.
It's all Bills fault he has a 21 and 40 HA Gotcha Bill :lol: :lol: ERRRRR I mean Pitmaster :lol: :lol: Thrashing violently to get assembled ..see some of you friday :D
That WILL change next year, so Joe, Don, Robert, Steve, and anybody else with a Sport 40....LETS DO THIS THING!!I DONT WANT TO SEE THE SPORT HYDRO CLASSES FADE AWAY! I did enter my Sport 21,but nobody else did...guess my driving is so bad that nobody wants to play boats with me! :( :lol: :lol: "GO Fast"...are you gonna be a the pond all day Friday?

My Sport40 will be ready for race season next year, looks like Mike, Jack, and Ray are not coming. Bill we will be at the pond around 6:30am see you bright and early.

Dang it man- Im getting fired up..... B)

Better get off my duff and put the boats back together- Otto wont be home till Wed. night, so the 40 boat is in standby mode (no header)

And still gotta thrash the X-Mono together and be ready to test Friday- gotta love last minute.... :rolleyes:

Look forward to seeing our out of town guests, and all you regular guys and gals too ;)

You guys have a safe trip down and we will see you this weekend.

Andy

Dang it man- Im getting fired up..... B)

Better get off my duff and put the boats back together- Otto wont be home till Wed. night, so the 40 boat is in standby mode (no header)

And still gotta thrash the X-Mono together and be ready to test Friday- gotta love last minute.... :rolleyes:

Look forward to seeing our out of town guests, and all you regular guys and gals too ;)

You guys have a safe trip down and we will see you this weekend.

Andy
ti hear ya, just finished painting and clearing just before i went home, doubt i'll get decals for it tommorrow. do my best.

get loaded and meet up with the group thurs, then on the road again.

see ya fri.

tim

Thats some super weather, we are suppose to be cooler down here then Tampa. Just tell the wind Gods to stay away.

Just finished up a bunch of 20 and 40 props, about 12 of em so I have something to do in open water. Charging batts in the morning, packing the jeep in the afternoon. Heading out bright and early Thurdsday morn for the long slow drive.

~James

Hi Don - are there entries not added to the list online yet? Lots of missing people I would of expected to see.

Ron

Hi Don - are there entries not added to the list online yet? Lots of missing people I would of expected to see.

Ron
There are a few late entries that have not been put on the rcracingevent site but Ed's right, a lot of racers MIA... still have 71 drivers currently entered with somewhere around 150 boats entered. If I can find the time I will provide some type of update but don't hold your breath. I am coming down with something, can feel that knot in my throat since last night.

Maybe it's that I actually have to get a boat ready to run (Sport 40 II). Was looking like that wuldn't happen...

Hopefully its just excitement from running Sport 40 - your not allowed to get sick! Mary and I are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ron

sounds like don is sandbagging
ohmy.gif
Busted!
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

Ron
There are a few late entries that have not been put on the rcracingevent site but Ed's right, a lot of racers MIA... still have 71 drivers currently entered with somewhere around 150 boats entered. If I can find the time I will provide some type of update but don't hold your breath. I am coming down with something, can feel that knot in my throat since last night.

Maybe it's that I actually have to get a boat ready to run (Sport 40 II). Was looking like that wuldn't happen...
Better a knot in your throat than my foot in yo.......................

Never Mind....

Don't wuss out on me now Ninja, were already down a pit boss.

RP

don,

i still owe you for your trickery, "hearle just asked about you the other day"

yes, i fell for it hook line and sinker, you're not a car salesmen are you?

tim

Back