Brandon Nov 14 - 15 race - Tampa nov 29 race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin, that was a half gallon. Don and Deryl forced me to drink the other half gallon.

~James

[why is everybody pickin on me? All those new Floridians we have to pick on now, and you guys pick me?]
james, you forget i spent 45+ years of my life in florida. this ain't the tunnel champs, i'm siding with the tbm on this one :lol: .

Robin, that was a half gallon. Don and Deryl forced me to drink the other half gallon.

~James

[why is everybody pickin on me? All those new Floridians we have to pick on now, and you guys pick me?]
james, you forget i spent 45+ years of my life in florida. this ain't the tunnel champs, i'm siding with the tbm on this one :lol: .
The TRUE colors come out TBM RULES ;)

I LOVE IT B) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

**** Robin, wish you were making the ride , even if I don't run tunnels ........

This looks like its gonna be good fun B)

AND a good weekend not to be a Tunnel racer from North of J-ville - LOL

Next time you guys bring down some of your Mono top guns,

Lord knows I dont have my hands full enough with Foley, Gene and Tommy !!!!!

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy dont see him signed up yet, wonder what is up with them sport40 guys.

Bill i am dropping in one of Curtis Canton,s mod engines in wifes boat for this weekend.
Robert...i cant BELIEVE yer steppin up yer WIFES boat just so she can beat us GUYS! :D Well, i really cant blame ya.....after all she IS yer wife and a nice lady at that! :D :p So its COOL MAN! Of course i want you to know also that this is the only race that my wife has ever wanted me to LOSE in 30 YEARS!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :lol: :lol:
Bill,

This has turned into the battle of the sexes.

Rhonda Jeni and Candy

vs

Carlos Gabe and yourself

Line up like that, in two rows, and see if you have the "Right Stuff".

I haven't seen Rhonda race, but Jeni and Candy have learned the art of bump drafting, and GIRL POWER is showing up to bring the Gold home. Be afraid, be VERY afraid..........

Bill i am dropping in one of Curtis Canton,s mod engines in wifes boat for this weekend.
Robert...i cant BELIEVE yer steppin up yer WIFES boat just so she can beat us GUYS! :D Well, i really cant blame ya.....after all she IS yer wife and a nice lady at that! :D :p So its COOL MAN! Of course i want you to know also that this is the only race that my wife has ever wanted me to LOSE in 30 YEARS!!! :rolleyes: :huh: :lol: :lol:
Bill,

Rhonda Jeni and Candy

vs

Carlos Gabe and yourself

I haven't seen Rhonda race, but Jeni and Candy have learned the art of bump drafting, and GIRL POWER is showing up to bring the Gold home. Be afraid, be VERY afraid..........
YOU HAVE NO IDEA...MY BROTHER!!! :lol: :lol: "Go Fast" will NEVER let me live this down if this goes bad!! :blink: Its gonna be a BLAST! :lol: Just looked at the entries...lotta tunnels man...gonna be fun to watch! Glad to see it!! :)

Bill,

Rhonda Jeni and Candy

vs

Carlos Gabe and yourself

YOU HAVE NO IDEA...MY BROTHER!!! :lol: :lol: "Go Fast" will NEVER let me live this down if this goes bad!! :blink: Its gonna be a BLAST! :lol: Just looked at the entries...lotta tunnels man...gonna be fun to watch! Glad to see it!! :)
I'm in the need for veteran eyeballs for a pitman, are you for hire? B)

This race tunnelwise is as close as we get to WTC status, and that makes it fun. Got my work cut out BIG TIME !!!!!!!

Rick Crocker is breaking his 40 Tunnel out, Aerotech/K&B this boat hauls the mail, was John Spano's boat from the '80's. And he was running one of Chuck Moon's 235's on it. They still have some of Phil Maurici's stuff out in Lake Wales.

Bill,

Rhonda Jeni and Candy

vs

Carlos Gabe and yourself

I'm in the need for veteran eyeballs for a pitman, are you for hire? B)

This race tunnelwise is as close as we get to WTC status, and that makes it fun. Got my work cut out BIG TIME !!!!!!!

Rick Crocker is breaking his 40 Tunnel out, Aerotech/K&B this boat hauls the mail, was John Spano's boat from the '80's. And he was running one of Chuck Moon's 235's on it. They still have some of Phil Maurici's stuff out in Lake Wales.
Gotcha covered man!! N/C!! :) :D

No worries James, we see who the true sell out is now ;)

Windex Man -

Bill, Foley aint gonna like you farming out pit help one bit :rolleyes:

Plus we all know Robin was too skeered to show up with them old worn out K&B'S anyway :p

Andy

No worries James, we see who the true sell out is now ;)

Windex Man -

Bill, Foley aint gonna like you farming out pit help one bit :rolleyes:

Plus we all know Robin was too skeered to show up with them old worn out K&B'S anyway :p

Andy
At least Randy's boats dont weigh as much as a small piece of furniture!! :lol: :lol:

Bill the wife told me leave the boat alone, she goes i didnt get second place high points with a engine i never ran lol

Bill,

Rhonda Jeni and Candy

vs

Carlos Gabe and yourself

Be Afraid...Be Very Afraid...."Girl Power" will win the Pink "Powder Puff Champion" Shirt...I am only bringing one and it ain't 3X. lol...jj

Bill,

Rhonda Jeni and Candy

vs

Carlos Gabe and yourself

Be Afraid...Be Very Afraid...."Girl Power" will win the Pink "Powder Puff Champion" Shirt...I am only bringing one and it ain't 3X. lol...jj
Hey JJ.....Id wear it....even if i got my butt kicked...i aint skeered! :lol: :lol:

We should be in Brandon around 7 a.m. as soon as water opens be testing.

ain't skeered, drew......just too far, & too broke. **** weddings ain't cheap!!

Back