Boat Stand

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaco Engelbrecht

Good day all. Hope u can help me with a stand. I want to build one of that pvc stands. I can get 20-25mm pvc pipe, but the t-pieces and that 90 degree bends only come with the inspection holes with the cover on(Used for electrical wiring) and will look stupid on a boat. What must I ask for or for what is it usually used for? Thanks

Were at all our hardware stores and the smallest t pieces and L pieces is 50mm. Everybody told me that I will not get 20 or 25mm fittings in South Africa - so thats a lost case - but thanks anyway

Gene can you post some more pics on that stand - I will maybe come right with that fittings on next week when I go threw to the city - place called builders warehouse in South Africa, they have those pvc fittings. But if you guys know about any other boat stands, wooden or plastic - please post pics.

Thanks guys

por_69pak_026.jpg it just a mahogany board cut , screwed, sanded, varnished, cheap and easy. keep it strong and light.

Back