Celina Summer Challenge 2024

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ggeiselman

Supporting Member
The Celina Summer Challenge will be held August 17 & 18, 2024. Attached is a pdf entry form, that you can fill out on your computer and email back to [email protected].

Payment must be made within 2 weeks or your entry will be deleted.

You can send a check or money order to the address on the flyer. Or you can pay via Paypal to [email protected] as friend.

There is a 150-boat limit when we reach that we will fill in open spots in those classes that have spots left. I will post boat counts, and class entries on Intlwaters, Offshore Electrics, and Jims Boat Dock.

ENTRY FEES: $30.00 1st Boat - $15.00 Each additional boat - Entry Fee includes 1 T-Shirt. ($5.00 extra for 3XL - 4XL)
Extra T-Shirts are $20.00 (Youth - 2XL) $25.00 (3XL - 4XL)

5 boats to make a trophy class (1st, 2nd, and 3rd plaques)

3 boats to make a racing class (1st plaque)

Any questions email [email protected]

Attachments

• 2024 Celina Summer Challenge Flyer.pdf
    339.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
The Celina Summer Challenge will be held August 17 & 18, 2024. Attached is a pdf entry form, that you can fill out on your computer and email back to [email protected].

Payment must be made within 2 weeks or your entry will be deleted.

You can send a check or money order to the address on the flyer. Or you can pay via Paypal to [email protected] as friend.

There is a 150-boat limit when we reach that we will fill in open spots in those classes that have spots left. I will post boat counts, and class entries on Intlwaters, Offshore Electrics, and Jims Boat Dock.

5 boats to make a trophy class (1st, 2nd, and 3rd plaques)

3 boats to make a racing class (1st plaque)

Any questions email [email protected]
I'm in

Back