Universal Boat Stand

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am glad to share the design for free! I unfortunately do not have the time to make these for anyone else. I can SVG files for the template.
Ok David. I see your post about final production, awesome!!
Don't know how to use them, hopefully would be able to figure it out.
So if your willing to share, I'll PM you my email address.
Thanx, Rick

dave are you selling these? Would like one for thunderboat and sport hydro
Thanks for your interest! I have posted the plans on here for anyone to build. I just don’t have the time to make these generally available. Maybe one of the fab groups could make them for you.

Dave can you send me a PDF file so I can print or a file I can print on the plotter at work. then I can cut out and make my own. What was the thickness you used and what glue did you use to put together. Sorry for all the questions Thank You and have a Happy 4th of July
Jerry

I am working on a new project to create the "Universal Boat Stand". I am currently on rev 1.2 and it is getting pretty close to final design. I have been able to put everything from my Insane T2 Thunderboat to my A mono with no problem whatsoever. It is made out of expanded PVC (very light) and pretty sturdy. If this works I can dump about 8 boats stands out of my trailer! BTW it works with my riggers and tunnel boats also!
View attachment 316854
I am working on a new project to create the "Universal Boat Stand". I am currently on rev 1.2 and it is getting pretty close to final design. I have been able to put everything from my Insane T2 Thunderboat to my A mono with no problem whatsoever. It is made out of expanded PVC (very light) and pretty sturdy. If this works I can dump about 8 boats stands out of my trailer! BTW it works with my riggers and tunnel boats also!
View attachment 316854
Hello I would love to have DXF emailed to me if that’s possible let me know [email protected] Tia 😎

Unfortunately my software will not allow me to export to a DFX, not sure why. I have included the SVG files with the cut information. Please let me know if I can help.

Attachments

• Universal Boat Stand (3).zip
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
  • universal boatstands.pdf
    517.4 KB · Views: 1
Thank you! I have a friend that I sent that too that may be able to turn it into a DXF for me then I can cut them out on a water jet that we have at work😁👍🏼
Unfortunately my software will not allow me to export to a DFX, not sure why. I have included the SVG files with the cut information. Please let me know if I can help.

I was able to get boat stand converted to a DXF file 👍🏼 will cut one out on our water jet, I will be able to scale it also , smaller & larger, thank you David!😁

Just as a note, there are some small pockets on the back endcap where the horizontal rails butt into. I am not sure you can cut those with a waterjet since that is a cut through technology.

This is really nice work! I am looking feverishly for someone to build (or where to purchase) a nice stand for my 1/8 1982 Pay N Pak. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back