Another trip to K-Zoo????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Computers are fun during an outage.. Once we had a racoon try to walk through the local power substation that powers our buildings.. Due to a glitch (DUH), the backup power supply / generators did not kick in until 1 second after it should have.. This shut every computer we house down for the count. No big deal, just 20 customer's mainframes were down for 3 hours.. BTW, we have an acre of space just for DASD (direct access storage devices)..

Mark

OB Nut Racing: IBM = Itty Bitty Machines :D

I got a call about an hour ago, no work today. Good and bad. It's too frikkin' hot in there anyway so now I can stay home in AC comfort. Bad, no pay for today, the company is helping to provide electricity to Consumers Energy so that I can sit here in AC comfort. Now I can go to the basement to work on the boats. I'll be looking for another place to run.

Noise?? Put some mufflers on.. I've got some for the 3.5's that can be mounted.. Got a quiet pipe for the Sport 40.. The 11cc is way too loud, even with the stock lower unit. : :)

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Can ya hear me now?

I have heard that phase two will go, it's just not going to go when planned... it's phase 3 thats iffy, the ppl that live by JB park are against it and are trying to fight it. not really sure if thats all true, just what i heard... the first phase though there are really no houses around for a good hike, so i don't see why they would complain all that much, i'm sure the nitro is better than all the gravel trucks they are used to dealing with.

hehe I talked to the guy at the golf shop next to my store today, he said he got an e-mail from corp. that was sent to all the stores... in it, it said if you don't have power it's ok to close the store... LOL glad i'm not working for that one ;)

Neways I got the later half of this week off if any of you guys want to try to run @ the M park give me a hollar IM me for my phone #, I think i found a switch at work today that will do the trick, just gotta get it waterproof now.

So how could they get the email if the power was out???? ??? :p

Upper-management at work!!! clueless!! :p LOL.

Latest posts

Back