2009 World OB Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys, I have updated the entry list today. Please check out the website for the entry list. We are up to 131 boats so far, and ALL of the classes have made the minimums.

Still waiting on a bunch of the heavy hitters, mostly the Florida crew, but those guys always drag their feet. If they got their entries in as fast as they *think* their boats are, we would have filled up the slots by now...

~James

Guys, I have updated the entry list today. Please check out the website for the entry list. We are up to 131 boats so far, and ALL of the classes have made the minimums.
Still waiting on a bunch of the heavy hitters, mostly the Florida crew, but those guys always drag their feet. If they got their entries in as fast as they *think* their boats are, we would have filled up the slots by now...

~James
THEY are working overtime on the special weapon.

Question is ARE YOU READY Gabe........ Can't wait to have some fun....

RP

Probably not Randy.... My boats have been hanging out at my parents house. I havent seen or touched them in over a year now.

That's ok though. I plan on doing as much racing as possible we we get back to the states in a month or two. I told my wife I have a lot of racing to make up for....LOL.

Probably not Randy.... My boats have been hanging out at my parents house. I havent seen or touched them in over a year now.
That's ok though. I plan on doing as much racing as possible we we get back to the states in a month or two. I told my wife I have a lot of racing to make up for....LOL.
James, where are you going to be when you "get back to the states?"

JD

lost?...........actually a small town called Gilbertville in South Carolina

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadline for entering is April 18th which is fast approaching. If you plan on coming get your entry in now to ensure we get it in time for the race.

Any update on entries? pdf is gone and the word doc is dated march 17.
Bill

I know of several entries that either know or supposed to be in the mail, yours included. As of middle of last week there were no new entries. That should change this week. ENTRY DEADLINE IS APRIL 18 SO GET THEM IN.

The economy has hit the race. I know of a dozen racers that cannot come due to job losses or reduced hours within the family. This hobby is financed with our slush or extra funds. Many do not have that any longer.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

The CMB club yesterday voted to provide the Low Country boil/ Frogmore Stew Saturday evening after the race. This has been a tradition of this race and will continue this year. It will be a hospitality meal but we will ask for donations to help defray the costs. It is open for the racers and their families.

CMB Club

There has been only ONE entry (from Otto) since the last update. Unfortunately the list is up to date except for that one entry. May end up being a light turnout this year... but no less competitive. Just look at the line up in B Tunnel. :D

Aside from myself and the Bermuda boys, I dont think we have any international participants this year yet... :(

~James

Edit: Correction, my wife just came home with a couple more entries. I have Bill Britton's entry, and Jimmy Shaver's entry now. I will probably update them all tonight, and fix the PDF problem. I got a new laptop today, so I will use it as an excuse to play with it.

~James

Todd, I am thinking you have to be one of the only people on the planet without word...LOL. I havent gotten your entry in yet, but im sure it will be here anyday. I will PDF it when I get a chance, I cant do it from home so it will have to be when I get to work. Unless Bill should see this.
~James

Gabe

I am the second person in world without word. jeni

a little clarifcation, james. i'll be running a leecraft in b tunnel & travis is running a mark scott/obnut wof. the villains are correct in sport for both of us. no biggie, at least our names are on the entry list ;) . see ya in a few weeks.

The numbers are down Shane.

I will post the updated list this afternoon. I have gotten one more entry in since my post on the 6th, Steve Hearl. Two days left before the deadline. Right now it looks to be roughly 140 boats. No where near what we had last year, but still a heck of a tunnel race.

~James

Latest posts

Back