Another trip to K-Zoo????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarkScott

Hey, Mary wants to come back and do this again!!! Best time right now would be in October, fall break for school. Don't have the school schedule yet, should get it shortly.. Most likely it will be 2nd week in Oct.. Since Dale and NT came from outside of Michigan, we can travel closer to their neck of the woods if needed..

What ya think????

Mark

OB Nut: Have NITRO, will travel!

Mike,

I'd love to.. But right now, free kid sitting is in G.R. Michigan.. I wouldn't mind my girl to be around the water / boats, it's the 2 year old.. He'd be gone so fast, hard telling where he'd be...

Mark

OB Nut Racing: I travel 420 miles for free baby sitting!!

sounds good to me, was that your daughter at the last one? she was very well behaved... let me know when we can set a date, cause i need to ask as soon as possible to make sure i get it off 8) plus now that i got a boat I can play too ;D

:D Im good for when ever,But october is to far away, it could snow by then :'(someone set a day ill show up.

Oct. is the next time we can make it back to Michigan.. As for snow, heck I remember running boats the week before x-mas... We went back the following week and the local kids were playing hockey!! :D

was that your daughter at the last one? she was very well behaved...
Nope, that was my friends little one.. My daughter is well behaved as her also.. As for my boy, well,,,, let's not go there!

Spring Valley Park would be out of the question by then. It's probably getting weed choked by now. We could find a spot closer to Grand Rapids. What about the place in Coldwater? We could maybe use Big Lake in Martin. It's easy to find. Get off at the Martin exit and turn North instead of South to the Drag Strip, go down the washboard road directly to the Lake access.

Snow usually doesn't fly until December around here, but it has come early a couple of times. :p Let me know when & Where, & I am there!

I can tell ya "WHEN" sometime next week when the school dates are published. As for the 'WHERE", I'll let the others decide.. Should we make it closer to Dale or NT?? They made the long trip up to K-Zoo in June..

Mark..

Well Dale, & Nitrotoys? Where would you like to do it? Nitrotoys' place? I think the big boats will be out of there by then?

K-Zoo'rs.. I was able to successfully 'burn' a DVD last night.. :D Should have the final product out by next weekend.. ;)

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Old dogs can learn new tricks!!! ;D

Sweet mark, I'd like a copy, just let me know how much to ship one up here.... I've been trying to get a hold of a land owner on lake eastbrook, the place is currently for rent, and it's not too close to any apts. It's more longer than wide, but it doesn't have the steep banks that the rest of the lake has...... I'll give another call Monday.... also most ppl I know pull thier boats, and docks in early oct, but i'll keep checking arround if we need a place.

-(in best beavis impression) Nitro Nitro Nitro.. hehe Need More Nitro.. hehe-

I'v got a good spot in toledo, maumee state park here in toledo gave us the ok to run boats , nice park to swim or run boats ,both in different areas just a thought ,20 minutes from my house ;D

hmm it's been awhile since i got down there for any decent length of time... i'm game to go to toledo if i can get my honda fixed by then... the mg is in storage till i can replace the hubs so it won't be going.... and i really don't want to risk breaking the boat on the back of the bike.... or if anybodys got room for one more....

-when it comes down to the car vs the cement pole, the pole always wins > :( -

Cy, if I can make it there, you can ride with me. My hydro take up my entire back seat, but the trunk is yours. ;)

I suppose that you can ride up front with me though!! LOL ;D

Ok, got the schedule. Looks like Saturday, Oct. 18th is the date we are looking at. If we do Toledo, we will most likely either head home (Ky.) after the run or find a motel to sleep the night.

Mark...

OB Nut Racing... Have boats, will travel....

K i'll ask for it off now.... maybe i'll get it if i'm lucky ;) .... or maybe i'll just use it as my vacation time

Remember i'm only one person here in toledo so if i have to travel thats ok with me,what ever is best for all involved. :)but im sure i can get a radar gun if we do toledo :D dale the member who's not a member ??? :'(

Back