2009 World OB Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much talk from anyone... Whats up with that Tonya?
Where is the God Father?

scarcat.jpg

How bout curious Steve?

curiousgeorgehearl.jpg

Glad Tonya is at least on here trying to get the smack talk going.

redneckTonya.jpg

uh oh, that woke Hearl up..................................

Hmm.... I need to work on some new material. These pictures of you guys are kinda dated... Let me see what I can come up with.

Not much talk from anyone... Whats up with that Tonya?
Where is the God Father?

scarcat.jpg

How bout curious Steve?

curiousgeorgehearl.jpg

Glad Tonya is at least on here trying to get the smack talk going.

redneckTonya.jpg

uh oh, that woke Hearl up..................................

Hmm.... I need to work on some new material. These pictures of you guys are kinda dated... Let me see what I can come up with.
LOL very good !!!!!

Has any boby seen James???? OH never mind I found him at one of those German race sites P.S> looking good buddyRaceface.jpg

Ohhhh shi................ I can not stop laughing...............................

Grim

My entry will finally go out on Monday, but it was kind of a hard sell to my wife since I have been laid off since December 4th. The IT job market in Tampa is not real hot right now.

Thanks to Premo and Drake for gettin' me off the fence. I had pretty much scratched the idea of going but it seems they would not have any of that.

See y'all soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
My entry will finally go out on Monday, but it was kind of a hard sell to my wife since I have been laid off since December 4th. The IT job market in Tampa is not real hot right now.
Thanks to Premo and Drake for gettin' me off the fence. I had pretty much scratched the idea of going but it seems they would not have any of that.

See y'all soon.
BRING YOUR LITTLE DOG OTTO TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE UNABOATER

Back