Another trip to K-Zoo????

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, they're Fun Runs, bring wutcha got. Gas, nitro, electric, steam or whatever, we're out to have fun! Bring the helicopter, you can fly it over the water just like the F/S racers! Too cool! The closest we got in the 'Zoo Fun Run was the Hospital Heli flying in.

I am glad to hear that GAS Is ok here. ;D I know some guys on Jims dock, and you so much as bring up nitro, and they **** and get all over you.

only gas boat, its ok. ;D Was planning on bringing the Insane if its still in one peice.

I dont think he would be flying his helis over ANYWATER, he has trouble over dirt. ;D ;D Course he has gotten better, much better, they are very hard to fly and very expencive to crash.

i think hes into that worse than any rc boater is.

hmm used to have a little kyosho helli... a hand me down from my cousin.... my older bro has it now... rumor is my nephew can fly it better than either of us. ??? acctually getting it flying and up there it wasn't that bad, it was the landings that hurt! :-[

Hey, I like all forms of R/C. They used to hold a big Scale Ship Modelers of North America meet about 1-1/2 miles down the street a few years back then moved it to Fort Wayne this year. Further down the same street is a flying field. The only thing I haven't seen around here are sailboats. If anyboady has some, bring those along that way we wouldn't have to set up buoys! ;D We also have several car tracks not too far away.

NT..

A boat is a boat is a boat... Bring it, it'll run with us!! As for anyone say this is better than that... Go fly a KITE I say!!!

Mark

OB Nut Racing: It's all about having FUN with FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES a Boat is a Boat.

I enjoy all the great people on here, advice and humar, its great.

I went and watched some of the electrics run today at the river, Really wasnt impressive, course the hydros were going fast, but all others where boring to me.

the cracker box race was a blast, 6 boats started and 2 finished.

GREAT DVD OB NUT, THanks alot,

Your SOLITIONS Are screaming along pretty good.

NT

OB Nut, you are the coolest!! thanks a lot for the DVD, My son & I are watching it right now. :eek: You have some cool blow-over's on your boats!

They sure do. :eek:

I think "hers" is a little faster though. It must be the driver, it can't be the mechanic :p LOL!!!

Guys,

Thanks for the kind words.. I'm choked up :'( Yea [SIZE=9pt]RIGHT[/SIZE] ;D Hope ya didn't mind the first 20 seconds... Mary does have her moments just like us boys! ;D She knows when I watch it myself, I end up ROFLMAO... :D

Her boat is FAST because of her mechanic.. Why I can't get her mechanic to get my boat faster than hers is a mystery to me! ;)

Mark.

OB Nut Racing: That mechanic is FIRED!!!!!!!!!!

some cool blow-over's on your boats!
Wade,

One of those "blow overs" is really a broke motor mount.. She hit a stick after stating something along the line of "go pink boat go"... Well, lap or two later, smack!!!

Mark

OB Nut Racing: What's that floating in the water???

just got it today can't wait too watch it, but i think my player doesn't like it :'( ... ohh well guess i'll just have to take it to work or school ;D

I've been checking my mailbox waiting for my copy. Yes, Mary's boat was fast, I was really impressed with it being a Dumas. :p You need to bring your boats up here to some Michigan races, your babies could kick some serious butt!

Cy,

If it won't play, I've got a copy that plays in my DVD player.. I'll send you this and may narrow the problems down.

Mark...

OB Nut Racing: Exit: Stage Left ;D

Ron,

Thanks.. I'll pass it along to the mechanic :D Not having the chance to run against other boaters lately, don't know the true performance of them. My 29" WOF needs sponson work. If JD saw them :D don't know if I'd survive ;D ... The boat is extremely fast, but won't handle waves from other boats.

I'm working on the Bored At Work design.. Getting lots of help on the project already. :D I've yet to cut one piece of wood yet!!! ;D

I've checked with the IMBPA #14 DD and was advised there's mainly 1/8 scale and Sport 40's. :p Nothing wrong with these classes ;D (no hate mail ;) :) :D ;D ) We do have a Sport 40 and it's fast.. :D My passion happens to be with tunnels.. Mary will run what ever is there.. Might hook up with the Jackson, Tn crew.. They are only 5.5 hours away vs the 7+ to Michigan.. But we will join IMBPA, have already volunteered to help for the 2004 Nats..

Mark

OB Nut Racing: Look out world, here I come!

I try to go to the Fort Wayne race every year but I haven't been able to race there at all yet for some reason, usually recovering from some kind of surgery. Anyway, there always seems to be a good showing of tunnel boats there with Jim Irwin bringing in his fleet of boats. Gas Cats are popular there and the other classes seem to have a decent showing. It is actually the closest race for me to attend at 120 miles away. Camp Dearborn, 135 miles, Saginaw slightly more then the Windy City area at around 150 miles. ****, we need a race again closer to me!

Ron,

I know what you mean. > :(

There are no organized races for outboards over here. The best I can do is a 2.5 hour drive for a fun run. Not that there's anything wrong with that...it's just that I need something closer.

BTW Ron, when I get back, I'll be in the Elkhart, In. area. How close is that to you? Maybe we can make our own club???

Snowdog

Team Snowdog: I need a race!

Snowdog, when are you coming back? ;D

Elkhart isn't that far from Ron's house, & I am about 45min North of him.

Latest posts

Back