2009 World OB Tunnel Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Randy,

No.. Russ can not make it this year. His son is enlisted and he has to send him off that weekend.

But... I will be bringing Dunny.. we are going to have a bet as to how many waffle houses we see on the trip down.

How’s your dog

dog is fine

How’s your job at the plywood factory

my job is good but the the truck broke down

some of the best travel entertainment one can pay for

Grim

Ok guys, one official day left for entry into this race. I have updated the list as of today April 17th. I have uploaded the correct Word Doc and PDF, so everyone should be able to see it.

If you find any mistakes, now would be the time to let me know. Heat sheets will be finished middle of next week.

Click HERE to see the race entry list

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm votin for 5 rounds to make up for last year. From the boat count looks like 22 heats in a round. 4 heats 88- 5 heats 110. Randy can knock out 60 plus heats in a day so weather permiting we should have time. How about a fast lap competition on Saturday after 5?

Mic

My vote is 5 round , i like racing.shane
Gone over the nuts and bolts with Gabe, Dead on Mic, 22 per. We are looking at 14.6 Hours to do 4 rounds at 10 minutes per heat average. That leaves Sunday for runoffs and raffle. 5 would be doable with good weather and the 2 retrieve boat deal. 8 heats an hour with good conditions, and my formula was calculating 6 per hour. Fast lap Huh...... I still have to revenge my fast lap loss to Grim from Walterboro............... got me by .01

My vote is 5 round , i like racing.shane
Gone over the nuts and bolts with Gabe, Dead on Mic, 22 per. We are looking at 14.6 Hours to do 4 rounds at 10 minutes per heat average. That leaves Sunday for runoffs and raffle. 5 would be doable with good weather and the 2 retrieve boat deal. 8 heats an hour with good conditions, and my formula was calculating 6 per hour. Fast lap Huh...... I still have to revenge my fast lap loss to Grim from Walterboro............... got me by .01

And "I GOT YOUR BACK"-

Kidding Randy- ;)

Give em hell TBM ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill- time to step up- SNIPER NATION....... ;)

Andy

Starting Friday I am sure Randy will have 4 heats done by Sat eve with plenty of time for Gabe and Gilbert to go through a few quarts of Shanes rum by 10pm. They should sober up for trophies sometime on Sunday. .01 second, I would want a rematch also.

Mic

Back