A90/A45 Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig (EMS)

Yeah, get that Seaducer sorted! After your race in Adelaide with that boat 4 more were sold there! And I personally don't reckon any of them have been as good.... ;D

I might see if I can get the "Last man standing " race put onto the entry form for the nats! 8) I have heaps of fuel capacity too......

Ian.

Ian,

im up for the last man standing!! ill put a 30oz fuel tank in there for that!!.

On the twin,

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Another twin???

I am shocked that you would even suggest that I would go run a twin!!!

Well OK yes I am getting one....

Cant let Magilla and Billy have all the fun... :)

EMS Racing Who you gonna call???

Ian,

I think the 90s are the engine of choice. They still pull hard and rev out much better than the 100s. I also think the LS would be a step backwards because it wont rev out as high as the HP (Theoretically).

EMS Racing Sieze the Donut

Craig,

Without question the A100 wont rev like the A-90HP, my tacho showed that. But I am also sure that the A100 made much more power. It took me a while to use it all, but when I did the mono was unquestionably quicker with the A100. The torque meant I couldn't control it tho.... :eek:

It will be interesting when I get the A100 into the hummingbird, I will see which one runs faster in a hydro... 8)

I still think an LS may be good in a mono. One day...

Ian.

Hey Dale,

Maybe Kingcraft Racing would like to donate a prize for the "Last man standing" event! :p

Ian.
Hehehehe ill donate a radio box to replace who evers get a hold punched in it buy another boat!! LOL

Another twin???

I am shocked that you would even suggest that I would go run a twin!!!

Well OK yes I am getting one....

Cant let Magilla and Billy have all the fun... :)

EMS Racing Who you gonna call???
Craig,

twin is under way the tub is going to be getting layed up shortly, i just have to cut the ply sides and the formers for the radio box/transom/bow/sponsons etc.

the layup is, kevlar/ply/glass for the tub, the same as mine,

the sponsons will be kevlar/carbon then carbon sandwitched foam in the middle, hardwood blocks for boom and turn fin mounts,

i will supply you with glass booms the same as what i will be running next time out, they survive good until you hit something!!, turn fin will be slighlty larger than mine, and when i find the ulitmate turn fin for it you will recieve on of them free.

i will do your cowl out of carbon/kevlar with carbon stiffners while i have the mould.

sponsons and cowl will be expoy resin, tub will be vynal ester,

i will also supply you with the timber to go between the engines and the piece between the engines and fuel tanks,

you will need something 1/2"od to put into the sponsons for the booms to attach to, the booms will be cut to length.

i will also supply you with the measurments ( sponson width and offset)

16oz sullivan V tanks fit perfect and you can fit 2oz round tanks as headers,

we shoot you a email with the hardware price this afternoon.

if you want some mixture valves or anything else please let me know.

Dale

I am serious about having the race on the entry form with a prize or trophy! ;D

We would need to formalized the rules a bit tho. How about a Le Mans start, winner is the first to 10 laps. All the drivers are on the stand for the start with their pitman doing manual lap counting. Another pitman is at the starting table. At the end of the count down racing starts! All entries in the one race! Weiner takes all! Event run after all other racing of course.... 8)

What do you guys think?

Ian.

Hey Dale,

Maybe Kingcraft Racing would like to donate a prize for the "Last man standing" event! :p

Ian.
Hehehehe ill donate a radio box to replace who evers get a hold punched in it buy another boat!! LOL
Don't talkto me about holes punched thru radio boxes > :( :'(

I am serious about having the race on the entry form with a prize or trophy! ;D

We would need to formalized the rules a bit tho. How about a Le Mans start, winner is the first to 10 laps. All the drivers are on the stand for the start with their pitman doing manual lap counting. Another pitman is at the starting table. At the end of the count down racing starts! All entries in the one race! Weiner takes all! Event run after all other racing of course.... 8)

What do you guys think?

Ian.
Ian I have rules,

the rules are there are no rules, you can cut bouys to blow over someone else, that is the go!! LOL

Dale

Figure 8 course! Streamers off the back for some water "combat" Longest streamer wins ;D

Boy did this thread change in a day or so!

Hey guys!

Damage from normal racing is bad enough (with some peoples driving > :( ) let alone trying to cause deliberate carnage! No one will enter the event if we have rules like that!

Ian.

Back