New Nitro Engine

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Al!
I ran K82's in a twin rigger years ago. VERY impressive! I am very interested in running the 45's in another twin. Would like to get 4 when available.
Thanks,
Rich

Hi Al!
I ran K82's in a twin rigger years ago. VERY impressive! I am very interested in running the 45's in another twin. Would like to get 4 when available.
Thanks,
Rich

I will post a message on IW when the engines have arrived. In the meantime I am also working on other engines and plan to announce when they are also in production.

Had the pleasure of stopping by and visiting my friend Al yesterday and while picking up some boating treasures, had a great visit with Al and his albino Buffalo Otis, Al claims it was a dog but I’m not so sure. While there Al put in my hands a new prototype K45 and I almost stopped breathing thinking is it true, so close to Christmas was Al gifting me the first? He laughed and said no, I thought about running for the door but I would have to get past Otis and I thought better of it. Sigh……., I’ll have to wait until spring like everyone else.

Almost forgot how much fun it was to swap stories with my friend, thanks Al and here’s to an amazing 2022!!!!!!!

Had the pleasure of stopping by and visiting my friend Al yesterday and while picking up some boating treasures, had a great visit with Al and his albino Buffalo Otis, Al claims it was a dog but I’m not so sure. While there Al put in my hands a new prototype K45 and I almost stopped breathing thinking is it true, so close to Christmas was Al gifting me the first? He laughed and said no, I thought about running for the door but I would have to get past Otis and I thought better of it. Sigh……., I’ll have to wait until spring like everyone else.

Almost forgot how much fun it was to swap stories with my friend, thanks Al and here’s to an amazing 2022!!!!!!!

Otis had a great time with you Greg. I hope you can get all the white hair off your shirt......

Looks great Al, Thank you for stepping up and taking this investment risk. Wish I had more time to visit at the VooDoo race but it was nice seeing you again after so many years. When the list gets started, I need at least two and the number will change !! Thanks again Al.

Looks great Al, Thank you for stepping up and taking this investment risk. Wish I had more time to visit at the VooDoo race but it was nice seeing you again after so many years. When the list gets started, I need at least two and the number will change !! Thanks again Al.

I'm expecting to get them sometime in the Spring. I'll announce it on I.W.

Hi Al Will you bring new K-45 without carb at Calgary in spring ? Or you give it to Doug S ?I will bring US Cash you or Doug S let me know. Thanks

Are these the engines that would run well on low nitro

Mark,

I apologize for the previous answer. I have two threads going about engines and mixed up the answer to you. The K45, like almost every European made engine is designed to run well on low nitro content fuel.

Al Hobbs

I am pleased to announce that I have received my first shipment of the K45 Marine Engines.

These engines are produced in Ukraine and that is why there has been such a long delay.

The engines are available for shipping to you today.

Introductory price is $385.00 plus shipping.

These engines do not come with carburetors as the carburetors offered by the manufacturer have a very small bore.

In my test engine, I installed a Rod Geraghty carb designed for a Picco 45. It fit perfectly, so I would think that if you have a Picco 45 carb, it will also fit. Or you can have one of the carburetor manufacturers make one for you with the bore you prefer.

You can contact me on I.W. or at [email protected].

Al Hobbs

Back