90* water fittings for CMB 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hydro Junkie

I did a search on these and found recommendations of plastic ones from McMaster-Carr as well as one from K&B. Which is the better option or are there better ones available? The part number are:

McMaster-Carr 5463k54

K&B 548901

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the plastic mcmaster fittings durable enough? If anyone has their web-site I would be interested to take a look.

Brad

Just checked the MECOA website. It says the bent water fittings are in stock with a price of $6.80 each but, as we all know, MECOA isn't exactly known for customer service or parts availability

WHAT??????????????????? Last time I dealt with MECOA, I was told up to 8 weeks or so to ship for an order that still hasn't shown up almost two years later. I figure they must not really need the business that bad if I've waited two years and haven't heard a word from them yet

There may be others who have the K&B bent fittings also-check with Brian Watts at Rocket city racing,com- Think I bought the last ones from him.

Either Rocket City has shut down or the website address has changed as I have gotten "bad address" or similar twice

I've just started using the aeromarine ones , you have to screw them together and I used Red Loctite to make sure they didn't come apart.

hi all

here is a pic of some we have here in aus

274237836_tp.jpg

havent had any problems with these

cheers rick

Hey Gentleman,

This is great information, I saved this link as I do with many of them on IW if it may be of help down the road. On the ones I have used in the past they were purchased from Mac in the 10/32 size and then ground down and polished up with a dremel.

Thanks

Brad

Hey Gentleman,

This is great information, I saved this link as I do with many of them on IW if it may be of help down the road. On the ones I have used in the past they were purchased from Mac in the 10/32 size and then ground down and polished up with a dremel.

Thanks

Brad
Brad, I too am saving this info. It's been hard to find the bent K&B fittings, actually, I haven't found them yet. I

really like Rays suggestion on the Alum. M5 fittings. I have had the Macs 90 degree fittings, with the brass block,

that takes off into head and down to a barb, those are very pricey now, last one was delivered with a Macs pipe

and was $20. Also like Rick Pirrones fitting pic, need a source for that.Rick, can you help with a source?

Maybe we should see if one of the admin would sticky this so the information stays at the top of the forum.

Latest posts

Back