5th Annual Sunshine State Twin Rigger ShootOut

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, this has happened before with the Brandon event. When did you start going to the Gators? Must have been when I quit.....
default_smile.png

So I'm thinking section K/L reserved pitside ? The parking pass is a good idea, we have marched in from a mile out a few times,sucks..........

Miss my AC Delco Hospitality Tent passes from the dealership days
default_sleep.png

Does the reserved seat include pit passes, and how much is the preff park pass ? I couldnt find it on the website ??

Btw - pm me your number Norm, new phone dumped it.

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
NO Sections AA or BB on the other side. in AA your 40 feet away from the starting line. They rebuilt it about five years ago... nice seats Much better then that wad of humanity in the Pit Side.

Tom - That was actually brought up at our kick off meeting and when the race originally got posted we didn't realize it unfortunately. I think at this point, with so many people signed up we wouldn't want to change a date because I am sure a lot of people have already put in for the time off. But we have made a note, and we'll make sure next year this mistake doesn't happen again.

Andy - Thanks for updating the first post

Also rcracingevents is back up so all payment information should be entered on there now.

Thanks everyone! Looks like we are up to 83 racers and 257 boats so it's going to be a race filled weekend of fun.

Also if you are planning to sign up and you see a class that is full, please private message me and I will put you on the waiting list. We have a list going already and after the cut off date, if people get dropped for non payment, if you are on the list, you'll be added at that time.

Thanks

Soooo ????

where are the Scale guys from down south ???

Skeeered ?
default_rolleyes.gif
default_huh.png
default_happy.png
default_happy.png
default_happy.png

Done deal Matt
default_wink.png

Would be sad to see Scale not make this year- would be a first.....

Where is the S Fla Gang ?????

Look Rrrick , they are skeered - or is it just a Jack and Jill deal
default_sleep.png

Soooo- I guess that means the S Fl guys are out - anyone gotta scale they wanna break out to make class-
default_sleep.png

www.Rcracingevents.com has been updated. Several racers on waiting lists have been entered so check it out if you haven't already been notified. We all know life gets in the way of racing some times and you have to drop out. We fully understand. What we ask is that you let us know as soon as you know. Please don't just not show up. Lets be courteous to those who can make it. Thanks to those who have called , we appreciate it.

The cut off date for payment is Feb 15. So, if you haven't sent yours in yet lets do so. Paypal address is [email protected] or

Mail to:

Gene Mongar

627 Gornto Lake Road

Brandon, Fl. 33510

Thanks,

Mike

As of right now, 48 of the 84 racers haven't paid yet. There is less than 2 weeks to pay before your entry is dropped, so if you plan on keeping your spot I suggest you get your payment in sooner rather than later before you forget. I almost forgot myself until I started talking about the race to someone else and just paid tonight so make sure you get your payments in.

The cut off date for payment is Feb 15. So, if you haven't sent yours in yet lets do so. Paypal address is [email protected] or

Mail to:

Gene Mongar

627 Gornto Lake Road

Brandon, Fl. 33510

Latest posts

Back