5th Annual Grand Prix Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man Glenn those are some great shots. I must admit Eric Osman got me on the "Out of the Water" award. Great shot of the Exide too.....that old boat can still haul the mail when she wants to. Where's the other pic you took of Preston and Angel standing in front of the table? I gotta give the little guy some credit....he's got a good eye.....for boats and driving...cough cough ahem!

By the way I've gotta say thanks to all of the other Scale drivers that were there. I know there was some aprehension when everyone saw Preston getting ready to drive but I wasn't going to let him do anything silly and turns out him driving conservative worked out better for him than me. Thanks for letting him step up and thanks for giving him kudos after the race that was a really cool move from a lot of you....he was stoked.

Man Glenn those are some great shots. I must admit Eric Osman got me on the "Out of the Water" award. Great shot of the Exide too.....that old boat can still haul the mail when she wants to. Where's the other pic you took of Preston and Angel standing in front of the table? I gotta give the little guy some credit....he's got a good eye.....for boats and driving...cough cough ahem!
By the way I've gotta say thanks to all of the other Scale drivers that were there. I know there was some aprehension when everyone saw Preston getting ready to drive but I wasn't going to let him do anything silly and turns out him driving conservative worked out better for him than me. Thanks for letting him step up and thanks for giving him kudos after the race that was a really cool move from a lot of you....he was stoked.
Mike,

We weren't giving kudos just to be nice, he really does drive better than you! :p

Lorenzo

RTR champion

:rolleyes:

Here's some of the results that I can remember.
1/8 Scale Unlimiteds:

1) Dave Osman...........Fritz 68' Bardahl

2) Preston McKnight....RC Sportscraft 88' Miller High Life

3) Jeff Alvey.................Velasco 78' Miss Mark and Pak

A-Mod Tunnel:

1) Eric Osman.....Leecraft

2) Ray Hilburn.....HTB

3) Jeff Harteau.....Leecraft

B-Mod Tunnel:

1) Rudy Formanek....Leecraft

2) Jay Selby.............Scratch built, patterned after a real F1 from the Leecraft shop.

3) Dave Osman.........Leecraft

Sport 40 2:

1) Alfred Lanza....Mutt

2) ?

3) ?

G1 Cat:

1) Lorenzo Martinez....Stryker

2) Gary Crawford........Seaducer

3) Jessie Alvitre...........Insane 2

RTR:

1) Lorenzo Martinez....Aquacraft

2) ?

3) ?

Twin X Hydroplane:

1) Dave Bestpitch

2) Roger Hooks Jr

3) Alfred Lanza
I can help with Sport 40 II, Olny 2 boats finished Alfred & Tommy Levescy with his P.T. Sport.

Thanks Tom....edit done.

So Tommy "did" find time between winning raffle prizes all day to take 2nd in Sport 40......impressive!

Thanks Tom....edit done.
So Tommy "did" find time between winning raffle prizes all day to take 2nd in Sport 40......impressive!
Very well done Tommy! So is that like all the pictures that you have of this years Grand Prix Classic? I think Rogers dad took some, but the website hasn't been upgraded from last years winners....Are the pics from this year posted somewhere else? Just asking Gary

Jennie, Lohring, and Roger Sr have some pictures. I didn't really get any Cat pictures because I was either running mine or pitting for somebody. I do have a few left that survived the cutting room floor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Roger,

How about updating the website with some new pictures and results? It's been a couple of months since the race.... :p

Lorenzo

Hey Lorenzo

You must be getting old. You cant remember a race you attended only 2 months ago. Tisk, tisk. :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Lorenzo You must be getting old. You cant remember a race you attended only 2 months ago. Tisk, tisk. :p :p :p

I am old.... but I can still beat you on B Mod... :rolleyes: I like to see the pictures that were taken, I usually download them from the website. But this year, seems like Roger has follen asleep. ;)

LM

Hey Lorenzo You must be getting old. You cant remember a race you attended only 2 months ago. Tisk, tisk. :p :p :p

I am old.... but I can still beat you on B Mod... :rolleyes: I like to see the pictures that were taken, I usually download them from the website. But this year, seems like Roger has follen asleep. ;)

LM
Not asleep it's just that my ever spare moment has shifted to the nationals stuff.

The site is finally updated.

Latest posts

Back