5th Annual Grand Prix Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Lohring,

I heard a rumor you're entering a 1/8 Scale Hydroplane......is this true?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Roger,

I was at Hobby Town and damned if I didn't see another one of my photos in an advertising :angry:

Howabout some compensation......I think your dads new 80mph scale should do just fine :p

Hey Roger,
I was at Hobby Town and damned if I didn't see another one of my photos in an advertising :angry:

Howabout some compensation......I think your dads new 80mph scale should do just fine :p
COMPENSATION!?!?!?!?! You gotta be kidding. I was just trying to help you out of debt for all of those times you tortured me by making me pit for you and watch you blow all of those perfect starts and big leads and turn them into fat DNF's. The way I see it if you owned all of the photos at iStockphoto.com and I downloaded them all 10 times you will still fall short a few bucks. LOL!

...so the scale is definitely out of the question. LOL!

Hi Roger,

I'll be coming to the G/P with Henry and was wondering how many Scales have entered?

Don :)

Hey Roger,

COMPENSATION!?!?!?!?! You gotta be kidding. I was just trying to help you out of debt for all of those times you tortured me by making me pit for you and watch you blow all of those perfect starts and big leads and turn them into fat DNF's. The way I see it if you owned all of the photos at iStockphoto.com and I downloaded them all 10 times you will still fall short a few bucks. LOL!

Hey, was that a comeback or a plug (iStockphoto.com) for a new client :rolleyes:

Hey Roger,

Hey, was that a comeback or a plug (iStockphoto.com) for a new client :rolleyes:
It wasn't a plug. Although they would make for a good client. Actually since we are talking about it... they do have a cool set-up for. You buy points and use those points to make purchases. You can even upload your own photos for people to download. You just have to pass their extensive online test on how to photograph and edit. If you can pass the test it could be a good source of income for an aspiring photographer.

Mike,

NO MORE PETE,REPETE OR THREEPETE of last year :p It was still fun thou!!!! :blink: This year I think I'll stay in lane 44 or maybe 54. ;)

Do ya think I'll be safe out there??? :huh: See ya.

Don :)

My scale boat is still being painted. If it isn't ready I may run a gas cat.

Lohring Miller

My scale boat is still being painted. If it isn't ready I may run a gas cat.
Lohring Miller
Paint? I talked to Alfred..."WE DON'T NEED NO STINKING PAINT", "WE DON'T NEED NO STICKING GRAPHICS" Just clear and go racing :lol:

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=408&pos=0

That funny black and tan thing up front is a mold I just finished for a new cowl.....original was almost broken in half. Had all winter to get this done......race in 9 days? No problem :eek: Primer tomorrow, paint all Sat and Sun. hopefully graphics on Monday and clear on Tuesday. Already know the setup. Piece of cake :(

Glenn call me
My long distance is blocked. Somehow my long distance got switched to MCI and was being billed separately. When I started getting mail from MCI I thought it was more junk mail and tossed it with the rest of the garbage. I paid the bill but it's still blocked. I talked to a rep. and all she did was try and get me to switch my local service.

One of these days I'll get this straightened out.

Got the Dodge gassed up/oil changed/washed and ready to load. Good Lord willing and no "challenges" on the drive we should be in Fremont Thursday afternoon.
JD
Check out the lastest updates at the Grand Prix Classic http://www.grandprixclassic.com

BTW - Jerry I met a guy by the name of James at Twisted Liquid Racing. He has donated a few things to our raffle. He tells me that you got some heat in the Miss Vegas. Well unfortunately, I will just be breaking mine in at the race. I am looking forward to seeing you and your son Jerry.

The Raffle Prizes are still coming in and we have already surpassed what we have received in previous year's. There will be plenty to go around including parts hot off the presses from CMDi. Yep! you heard it. CMDi. To see what they are... you will have to be there!

Bring your dollar bills. This year will be a hot one.

The Raffle Prizes are still coming in and we have already surpasses our what we have received in previous year's. There will be plenty to go around including parts hot off the presses from CMDi. Yep! you heard it. CMDi. To see what they are... you will have to be there!
Bring your dollar bills. This year will be a hot one.
Surpass previous years??? Wow, their was over 70 in previous years! AND PARTS FROM CMDI :eek: Time to break into the ol' piggy bank :lol:

BTW, I have an autographed Beacon Plumbing bobblehead hydroplane to donate.

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=408&pos=0

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...m=408&pos=1

Back