Saginaw Bay Classic, May 22nd, 2022

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on guys!!!
We all know there's a LOT more riggers than this out there!!! Not to mention all the other boats!!!
A and B hydro's!?!? Only one each!?!? You guys make me feel guilty for not getting one myself!! And I thought about it!!! Even if it has been twenty plus years since I drove a boat!!! D hydro... Two...? WOW And, you know I'm not going to let you Sport 40 guys go without saying something!!! Only 6!!! This class use to be 14 and more at a race! D hydro... Like to see more 1/6th scale boats. All scale boats are neat to see!
COME ON!!!!!
Ken

I’m sure (hope) entries will be coming in soon & fill up the classes. It would be nice to have some good weather/time to do some testing before race day as well. I always enjoy the Saginaw club event. 1st race of the season & great to see everyone again after a long winter, plus the new boats!
Brian Neumann

I agree with you Brian! I think part of the problem is people are not into racing yet. So many things happen over the winter. I know I've had a real problem making myself work on boats! I think once I race... I won't be able to think about anything else!
Ken

5-10-2022 update

1/8th scale - 7
Sport 40 - 6
Sport 20/RTR - 5
A-Hydro- 1
B-Hydro - 2
B-Mono - 4
D-Hydro - 2
D-Mono - 5
Open Nitro Rigger - 2

LSG Cat - 3
LSG Mono - 6
LSG Rigger - 2
LSG Sport Hydro - 4
Thunderboat - 6
1/6th scale - 3

5-16-2022 update

1/8th scale - 8
Sport 40 - 6
Sport 20/RTR - 5
A-Hydro- Combined with B-hydro
B-Hydro - 3
B-Mono - 4
D-Hydro - 1( Need 2 more for the class)
D-Mono - 4
Open Nitro Rigger - 1 ( need 2 more for the class)

LSG Cat - 4
LSG Mono - 6
LSG Rigger - 3
LSG Sport Hydro - 4
Thunderboat - 8
1/6th scale - 4

If it’s not too much trouble can you post an updated entry list for the boat classes? Looks like a few more entries since last boat count earlier this week.
See everyone tomorrow!
Brian Neumann

Agreed! Great job on a smooth and enjoyable event today! Nice to see some familiar faces and being able to race boats again. Thank you for working so hard to pull off another successful Saginaw Race, I had a great time and will be back next year!
Brian Neumann

Thank you Charles, Deano, Racin Ralph, and the whole Saginaw crew for hosting another fun event! Hopefully, we're on the backside of this covid thing, and can be more like "normal". Really great to see some old friends and talk to everyone. Next up for D-2 is the Mini Gold Cup.

Back