5th Annual Grand Prix Classic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lorenzo
It's OK, I'll keep him out of your way. See you there.

Lohring Miller
Okay... I have been waiting for this. Time to stir things up a bit. I couldn't talk because I didn't have a boat yet but the Blossom Hill Hobbytown has offered me a full ride. I will be flying the Hobbytown colors... Ahhhhh... Yah! It's on and crack'n now.

Lane one is mine but your welcome to a seat in my rear view mirror... I hear they will have plenty of refills on water... and it will be served cold.

You guys know the routine!!! LOL!

Lorenzo!!!!! Hear me and Hear me good. I will see you at the Kaiser of Coves and when we meet you can be assured my friend... I will avenge the loss that you handed my father in the Hydro of Bees seasons of last and you shall not be so fortunate again. I... Will... Have... Revenge... Sir Lorenzo... I... Will... Have... REVENGGGGGGGGE!!! LOL!

(The camera focuses from top view of man standing in the hot pit area with clenched fist as a swirl of dust and wind circle his stance) (fade to black)

Hahahhahaha!

Was that dramatic enough for you guys?

See you guys at the finish line. It should be a lot of fun.

Lorenzo

Lohring Miller
Okay... I have been waiting for this. Time to stir things up a bit. I couldn't talk because I didn't have a boat yet but the Blossom Hill Hobbytown has offered me a full ride. I will be flying the Hobbytown colors... Ahhhhh... Yah! It's on and crack'n now.

Lane one is mine but your welcome to a seat in my rear view mirror... I hear they will have plenty of refills on water... and it will be served cold.

Lorenzo!!!!! Hear me and Hear me good. I will see you at the Kaiser of Coves and when we meet you can be assured my friend... I will avenge the loss that you handed my father in the Hydro of Bees seasons of last and you shall not be so fortunate again. I... Will... Have... Revenge... Sir Lorenzo... I... Will... Have... REVENGGGGGGGGE!!! LOL!

(The camera focuses from top view of man standing in the hot pit area with clenched fist as a swirl of dust and wind circle his stance) (fade to black)

Hahahhahaha!

Ah Roger! the thing is that I almost got him on A hydro too, but I choked on the last race.... I guess I'll have spank the son too! :lol: Jerry, make sure I have that secret engine!

Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Lohring Miller

Hahahhahaha!

Ah Roger! the thing is that I almost got him on A hydro too, but I choked on the last race.... I guess I'll have spank the son too! :lol: Jerry, make sure I have that secret engine!

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

Received the boats from Champaign today. A white one and a red one. Since you were first to respond to my "Drivers Needed" post, you get first choice. I'm hoping Paul and I can be at Kaiser Cove Friday morning and you can pick up the boat and start "Super Tuning."

If you want, you can use your tx & rx in the boat. I let Eric "I can only run a stick and it has to be Airtronics" Bourlet use his radio system in one of my Vegas boats last September. Actually, Eric can run a wheel radio and runs Airtronics for the same reason I run Futaba. It was worth letting Eric have the boat because it came back faster! :rolleyes:

Roger, being the nice guy I am, I'm going to give you some advice. Don't wait till the start of the racing on Saturday to break in the engine. It takes at least a half dozen tanks to get the Vegas engine running right. The same is true of the ProBoats.

JD

Lorenzo,

It's not the engine that counts,(they are all the same) :lol: It's the "Secret Propeller" that you want. Right Jerry?

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Lorenzo,
It's not the engine that counts,(they are all the same) :lol: It's the "Secret Propeller" that you want. Right Jerry?

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund
At the Evanville IMPBA Internats, we gave a metal Y535 to each of the five U.S. 1 Champions' Challenge drivers. John Brown, and I think Chris Wood, really worked on their props. However, Jerry Crowther won all four rounds with a prop that had been simply balanced and sharpened by Grim.

JD

Lorenzo,

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund
At the Evanville IMPBA Internats, we gave a metal Y535 to each of the five U.S. 1 Champions' Challenge drivers. John Brown, and I think Chris Wood, really worked on their props. However, Jerry Crowther won all four rounds with a prop that had been simply balanced and sharpened by Grim.

JD
So your telling me that if a guy sees one of our flyers, gets a boat and comes on down thinking he is going to be competitive he is going to be at the back of the pack? I thought the whole purpose of the ready-to-runs was to even the playing field. LOL! Okay... now I will be looking at mine real close to see where I can shave off some time. LOL! It's a good thing we have a wind tunnel at the office. LOL!

Lorenzo,
Received the boats from Champaign today. A white one and a red one. Since you were first to respond to my "Drivers Needed" post, you get first choice. I'm hoping Paul and I can be at Kaiser Cove Friday morning and you can pick up the boat and start "Super Tuning."

If you want, you can use your tx & rx in the boat. I let Eric "I can only run a stick and it has to be Airtronics" Bourlet use his radio system in one of my Vegas boats last September. Actually, Eric can run a wheel radio and runs Airtronics for the same reason I run Futaba. It was worth letting Eric have the boat because it came back faster! :rolleyes:

Roger, being the nice guy I am, I'm going to give you some advice. Don't wait till the start of the racing on Saturday to break in the engine. It takes at least a half dozen tanks to get the Vegas engine running right. The same is true of the ProBoats.

JD
Jerry,

I'll take the red one. I can use my radio and receiver. Do I need anything else?

Thanks,

Lorenzo

Lorenzo,

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund
Mark,

You're right, I forgot about the secret prop. Can you get it out to me ASAP? :lol:

Lorenzo,

You can use your own fuel, or the 50% O'Donnell's I bring down for the Vegas boats. If you want to do up your own Octura Y-535 you can, there will be one of mine on the boat.

JD

Lorenzo,
You can use your own fuel, or the 50% O'Donnell's I bring down for the Vegas boats. If you want to do up your own Octura Y-535 you can, there will be one of mine on the boat.

JD
Jerry,

I don't have a prop. Can I use 60% nitro?

Sure, just make sure to get a needle-valve setting because the boats have been run on 50%.

JD

Hey, can I run my scale with you guys?

I'm not looking for an easy win I just want something big and fast to run over Lorenzo with :lol:

If you guys are booking a room at the host hotel Best Western Garden Court Inn, be sure to give them the group name: GRAND PRIX CLASSIC. I have arranged a group rate of $60.00 per night through their general manager Peter Carter. You can call the hotel at (800) 541-4909 to make a reservation.

o Rate Includes Double Occupancy Rooms

o King or Queen/Queen room types (smoking or non-smoking)

o Complimentary for in house guests.

Deluxe continental Breakfast (Multiple juices, coffee, sweet rolls, breakfast burrito or Egg McMuffin, yogurt, cereal (hot/cold), fresh fruit, and more

o Free high speed Internet

o Room service available evenings

o Heated pool and Jacuzzi

o Free local calls

o Complimentary cable (HBO, ESPN) & Pay-per-view movies

See you guys at the race! :)

Jennie Lanza

Hey, can I run my scale with you guys? I'm not looking for an easy win I just want something big and fast to run over Lorenzo with :lol:

Glenn, sure you can run your boat with us, it's about the speed you boat runs anyway.... But make sure you don't hit the bouys.... Also you must finish the boat first before you can run me over....

Hey, can I run my scale with you guys? I'm not looking for an easy win I just want something big and fast to run over Lorenzo with :lol:

Glenn, sure you can run your boat with us, it's about the speed you boat runs anyway.... But make sure you don't hit the bouys.... Also you must finish the boat first before you can run me over....
Hang on there Lorenzo!!! That's one of my boats Glenn's talking about. :blink:

JD

Hang on there Lorenzo!!! That's one of my boats Glenn's talking about. :blink:

JD
Jerry,

are you reffering the boat you letting me drive, right? either way, Glenn won't be running anyone over, on the start, he will hit the buoy on turn one. :lol:

Glenn, but then again, there's g1 cat! :rolleyes: just don't hit the buoy.

Jeez, with all the hot drivers out there I'm going to need 80% fuel and a really secret prop to have any advantage. Maybe I can bribe Glenn to block for me.

Lohring Miller

Latest posts

Back