2013 What cha running

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Way too many boats - VS1 in 20 Stock, JD Kneeler in Stock Kneeler, JAE 21 Rigger, JD Sport 20, Shaman in 40 Stock, and an Insane(which I am for running all these classes) in Classic Thunderboat.

JD

havent' built a new boat since "09" so went all out. new scale, new (to me) road runner twin and a gen 3 of my Bandit design B hydro. The new scale has actually been a 2 1/2 year project.

g

New Round nose PT sport 40,40 Eagle SGX maybe a new scale or 2 by years end..... 20 Hydro project and a 12 for the Hobart BASH

A fleet;

20 speedmaster

20 Jae

20 Cajun Bullit

20 Lynx

40 Eagle SGX

67 Eagle SG

64 Bardahl

69 Pay N 'Pak

94 Smokin Joes

93 Miss Rock

mostly same stuff. one of dan's cobra 2/k&b sx in b sport tunnel, my vision/cmb greenie evo2/cooper pipe in b mod, jae .21/cmb greenie evo2/ ab billet pipe. new to me boats: seaducer .21 sd 3/cmb greenie evo2/ssp td21h pipe, my version of a jae ob/cmb greenie evo2/irwin stamped pipe/rek lower & last but not least - the BIG change from all this .21 nitro - a hurricane gas rigger/gizmo mod engine/victory pipe. it's true, i'm gonna run gas :eek: :ph34r: .

Building a new Stealth 45 w/ a nova 46. Re-vamping a Phil Thomas sport 40 and an Orvil Warren 21. Lots of work left to do but lacking motivation with all of the 10 degree days!!

Betke 45 fresh out of the jig. Will be ready for spring
Mike did you make any changes to the 40?

Boaters,

Lots of projects here to choose from:

Twin 12

Twin 21

Vintage 101

Refreshing:

Betke 21

Betke 45

Stealth 21

Nowicki 12

Hope I can get to a couple of these projects soon

before I am swamped in the Propeller Shop.

Side note my Mom is coming home Monday we hope.

Thanks For All The Prayers Fellas,

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
mostly same stuff. one of dan's cobra 2/k&b sx in b sport tunnel, my vision/cmb greenie evo2/cooper pipe in b mod, jae .21/cmb greenie evo2/ ab billet pipe. new to me boats: seaducer .21 sd 3/cmb greenie evo2/ssp td21h pipe, my version of a jae ob/cmb greenie evo2/irwin stamped pipe/rek lower & last but not least - the BIG change from all this .21 nitro - a hurricane gas rigger/gizmo mod engine/victory pipe. it's true, i'm gonna run gas :eek: :ph34r: .
robon you got gas.just stay up wind :lol: :lol: :lol: let me know how it runs before season starts

Last edited by a moderator:
Building a new Stealth 45 w/ a nova 46. Re-vamping a Phil Thomas sport 40 and an Orvil Warren 21. Lots of work left to do but lacking motivation with all of the 10 degree days!!

A few. Finally went to carbon tubes. I redesigned it so that any engine available will fit in with no issues. Made some other slight changes. Should be the best one yet.

A few. Finally went to carbon tubes. I redesigned it so that any engine available will fit in with no issues. Made some other slight changes. Should be the best one yet.
Good deal. The pic looks good. You guys always build some quality boats. Now we just need some good weather.

6" longer SAW boat. :)

DSCN1465.JPG

Good deal. The pic looks good. You guys always build some quality boats. Now we just need some good weather.
Thanks Dave, What is a Stealth 45? I never heard of that before.

Back