2013 What cha running

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eagle 45 SGX w/OPS80 outboard

Prather Spitfire II w/K&B 45 outboard/ 67 outboard

Nova tunnel w/Novarossi 35plus21 outboard

Warbird tunnel w/Novarossi 46 outboard

Nova II tunnel w/Sirio 12 outboard

HTB260 tunnel w/Novarossi 35plus21 outboard

SuperNova tunnel w/RCMK gas outboard

I've got an A-Box on the board for my daughter-in-law to play with, possibly race. I need to repaint my JAE .21 as the paint wasn't fuel-proof like the LHS guy told me it was! I've been looking for yet another gas Cat and found a really good deal on a carbon fiber F-41, QD Pioneer powered never seen water that I hope the owner still has in a month.

Building a new Stealth 45 w/ a nova 46. Re-vamping a Phil Thomas sport 40 and an Orvil Warren 21. Lots of work left to do but lacking motivation with all of the 10 degree days!!

Betke 45 fresh out of the jig. Will be ready for spring
Mike did you make any changes to the 40?
A few. Finally went to carbon tubes. I redesigned it so that any engine available will fit in with no issues. Made some other slight changes. Should be the best one yet.
Good deal. The pic looks good. You guys always build some quality boats. Now we just need some good weather.
Thanks Dave, What is a Stealth 45? I never heard of that before.
Its a hull design that we got from Mark Sholund. It was a 21 and I stretched it out to make a 40. I have no idea how it will work but it looks like she will work good. He had good luck with the 21. Im gonna try and get some pics of it up soon.

6" longer SAW boat. :)

DSCN1465.JPG
Terry I want to see 120 mph this spring in Flint. HAHA Looks good.

Back