2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received a letter from A/A Engines (Al Hobbs) stating that we can expect some great A/A Engine product raffles!!!!! BIG TIME thanks. We can't wait to welcome you back to UTAH my friend.

Online registration for the nats, using paypal.is the way to go, I hope our club uses this way to pay. see ya there time is running out , get signed up.

Just checked the D-20 website- up to 147 boats. And the min. entry to make a class is now 4 boats. :)

Hey Karl how do we make changes to our entries on the online system? I was trying to change my frequency for X Hydro and then add my son to X Hydro as well.

Just checked the D-20 website- up to 147 boats. And the min. entry to make a class is now 4 boats. :)
Glenn there is still time to sign up and bring your awesome boats!!!! I am still very much down to drive that sport 40 my friend.
Karl, I talked to Tony and his uncle"screwy Louie" this week. I might come up for a couple days- but not for the entire event.My NAMBA membership has expired will their be the one or two day rates to cover me for a couple days?. When is the deadline for entries? B Mono and sport 40 are two consecutive days right?

Glen we need someone to run the raffle
I'm retired and can't afford to stay in a hotel for 9 days and I'm NOT bunking with Louie and the pugs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Time for some of the younger men to step up and run the raffle. I know that you do more than your fair share so that will have to be a combined group effort shared by ALL in D-20 .

Glenn there is still time to sign up and bring your awesome boats!!!! I am still very much down to drive that sport 40 my friend.
Karl, I talked to Tony and his uncle"screwy Louie" this week. I might come up for a couple days- but not for the entire event.My NAMBA membership has expired will their be the one or two day rates to cover me for a couple days?. When is the deadline for entries? B Mono and sport 40 are two consecutive days right?
Glenn I will pay your single event insurance fee it's only $10 which covers you for the entire event. The deadline for entry is June 1st my friend.

Glenn I will pay your single event insurance fee it's only $10 which covers you for the entire event. The deadline for entry is June 1st my friend.
Count me in for B-Mono- and get yourself entered in Sport 40 !! :) . Let me know who to pp the fees to.

Back