2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry you couldn't make it Glenn but hope to see you at next years Nats. We are told it will be in D9 but unknown location as of yet.
Congrat's on the win in Crackerbox Karl!!!!! D-9 you say? I've only been to one of the race sites in N. CA since I moved back here- Lake Minden- about 28 Miles north of Sac..Very nice- Lots of shade trees, picnic tables, camping, bathrooms with showers. But to be honest- I was hoping they would have the next NATS up in Kelly's back yard- where it's COOOOL.

There are at least 3 sites in play. San Jose at Lake Cunningham next to Raging Waters where we had it in 07. Lake Minden which some of you know about. The third I am working on I cannot reveal any details just yet as I am still talking with the site owner and don't want to say anything unless it is a real possibility. But I will say it is a good prospect.

I again just wanted to publicly thank the wonderful people from my club that made this NATIONALS possible. Without them we would not have had such a great experience. Tony Chlopitsky, Mike Poulson, Gabe and Cliff Nicholson, Robert and Jenny Gillespie, Chuck Connolly which are all the core of the Decker Dunkers - THANK YOU so very much!

Many others from my club helped but these people put so much time, effort, money and whatever else it took to make this happen I had to thank them each.

David Santistevans, Chris Bopp, Robert & Natalie Holland and Joe Scarpino many thanks for the support on a district level and all the behind the scenes tech work it took to make things run smoothly.

To all the SPONSORS, DONATORS, and PEOPLE that supported us from the start - THANK YOU THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
There are at least 3 sites in play. San Jose at Lake Cunningham next to Raging Waters where we had it in 07. Lake Minden which some of you know about. The third I am working on I cannot reveal any details just yet as I am still talking with the site owner and don't want to say anything unless it is a real possibility. But I will say it is a good prospect.
Mike keep us updated I am already thinking about next years Nats!

Thanks to the Decker Dunkers and District 20 for hosting the 2013 NAMBA Nats. Although I was only there through Tuesday, I had a great time.

I'd also like to apologize to Robb Duckering for hitting his stalled boat in Round 1 of 20 Hydro and then taking him out of 20 Tunnel in Round 3. With 2 "DQs" in one day, I set a personal worst for a day of racing. :(

I'm glad to see Robb won 20 Mod Tunnel on Friday. By then I was in Sedona, AZ.

JD

JD, no worries, that's just racing and that's just the luck we had and made for each other. Its always great racing with you and all the guys. I was looking at the points in 20 tunnel and It was close, It came as a total shock to me to even get second in that class as running with 7 others per heat doesn't give much room for error. Things for me got better as the week went along so I was pretty happy to finally get my act sort of together by Friday.cheerz

Latest posts

Back