2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glenn

You are Karl will be staying at the Diamond Cabaret. Will be nice there if your eyes dont hurt.

Beau
?????????????????
Glenn

It is a strip club, Just giving you a hard time buddy. LOL

Beau
Has anyone hit em up for "raffle prizes" yet??? :D
They need to have "the employees" selling the raffle tickets for them,,, bet they'd have to go back to the store for more roll's of tickets

Staybridge or Holiday Inn have been set up with discounts. I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to this race and making new friends along the way. Glenn thank you so much for all the support it will be nice you have you back where you belong in UTAH.

Staybridge or Holiday Inn have been set up with discounts. I am sooooooooooooooo looking forward to this race and making new friends along the way. Glenn thank you so much for all the support it will be nice you have you back where you belong in UTAH.
Karl, I do not miss the winters there but will be back to visit every summer as long as thing go well. Merry Christmas to all in D-20.

I'll sponsor Sport 40 II and B-Mono.

More class sponsors are needed.

So far we have:

Al Hobbs A,B, C & X hydro

Mike McKnight 1/8 Scale Hydro

Karl Loveless Open Crackerbox

??????????? G-1 Cat

Beau Parsons A Stock OPC

Glenn Gates Sport 40 II & B-Mono

Tim Martin Open Rigger

Last edited by a moderator:
Don,

There is a really nice KOA campground about 5 minutes away from the lake, I stayed there last year and it was very nice, clean, and close to the lake and restaurants.

Beau

Here is the breakdown of what rooms we have blocked out under "Namba Nationals" I am working on getting a online code but for now you can call them directly to reserve.

Holiday Inn Rates
:

35 Queen double bed rooms @ $95 plus tax per night

5 Queen suite rooms @ 119 plus tax per night

Staybridge Suites
:

20 studio rooms @ $99 plus tax per night

20 double queen studio rooms @ $129 plus tax per night

Thanks guys for the info on the RV parking.

Don

ps Do you have any contact info for the KOA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back