2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nationals Sponsor Class List as of 1/17/13

Al Hobbs - A, B, C, & X Hydro

Beau Parsons - A Stock OPC

Chuck Connolly - X Mono

Garrett Braida - Classic Thunderboat

Glenn Gates - Sport 40 II & B Mono

Karl Loveless - Open Gas Crackerbox

Mike McKnight - 1/8 Scale Hydro

Tim Martin - Open Gas Rigger

Tony Cholpitsky - Open Cat

Jim Wilson & Jerry Dunlap - Sport 21 - $$ was received - thank you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
Nationals Sponsor Class List as of 1/11/13

Chuck Connolly - X Mono

Garrett Braida - Classic Thunderboat & Gas Scale Hydro

Mike McKnight - 1/8 Scale Hydro & G1 Cat

I'm sending a check today for Jim Wilson and me to co-sponsor Sport 21 Hydroplane. Between the two of us, we've won Sport 21 Hydroplane 6 times in the last 10 years. OK, Jim's won 5 of those six times but was gracious enough to let me win in 2009.

JD

Thanks for the support Jerry. I may have to get a Sport .21 and give it a go for 2013.

Robert

We are considering adding Gas Scale Unlimited Hydro to the schedule and I am wondering how much interest there would be IF we did. Please let Robert Holland or myself know if you are firmly interested in running this class at this event.

Thank You

Nationals Sponsor Class List as of 1/11/13

Chuck Connolly - X Mono

Garrett Braida - Classic Thunderboat & Gas Scale Hydro

Mike McKnight - 1/8 Scale Hydro & G1 Cat

I'm sending a check today for Jim Wilson and me to co-sponsor Sport 21 Hydroplane. Between the two of us, we've won Sport 21 Hydroplane 6 times in the last 10 years. OK, Jim's won 5 of those six times but was gracious enough to let me win in 2009.

JD
Jerry thanks so much for the support

Hey Karl,

I'm not sure how I got on as a sponsor for G1 Cat but that is an error. If you you do put Gas Scale on as a class I will sponsor that though. I actually have to go to the bank and get some counter checks. I have gotten so used to paperless I never bothered to order any more checks :D . I'll get one off to you by the end of the week.

Hey Karl,

I'm not sure how I got on as a sponsor for G1 Cat but that is an error. If you you do put Gas Scale on as a class I will sponsor that though. I actually have to go to the bank and get some counter checks. I have gotten so used to paperless I never bothered to order any more checks :D . I'll get one off to you by the end of the week.
Sorry about that Mike it is all unofficial until checks are received. I will adjust the list ASAP and thank you for the support.

Nationals Sponsor Class List as of 1/18/13

Chuck Connolly - X Mono

Jim Wilson & Jerry Dunlap - Sport 21 - $$ was received - thank you guys

Updated Sponsor List 1-26-2013

Chuck Connolly - X Mono

Glenn Gates - Sport 40 II & B-Mono

Tony Cholpitsky - Open Gas Cat

GRIM RACING PRODUCTS - G1 Rigger & Jersey Skiff

Jim Wilson & Jerry Dunlap - Sport 21 - Money Received

A well informed little birdie told me that B Stock and B Mod are going to be added to the nationals schedule. Keep an eye on the website and bring out your 7.5 tunnels.

Quick update on classes offered. We are going to make room for B stock and B MOD OPC classes at this years Nationals! We are not exactly sure what day they will run yet but plan on it.

BIG thank you to NAMBA District 8 and Kelly Gruol for sponsoring both classes!

57fairlane500 - your birdie is correct :) I have personally never seen these boats should be fun to watch!

KARL,

You should add the KOA campground to the list of places to stay, this is if anyone is wanting to bring there travel trailer or RV. Just another option for those who want to bring there comftorable bed with them.

Beau

KARL,

You should add the KOA campground to the list of places to stay, this is if anyone is wanting to bring there travel trailer or RV. Just another option for those who want to bring there comftorable bed with them.

Beau
Beau I will get on it asap and get Joe all the info this weekend. Many are asking if there is a place to bring RV's. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
KARL,

Beau
Good thinking Beau, I do not have a RV to bring but have slept under a 4WD truck before. Bakersfield 64 car top fuel races about 40 years ago. Put on a extra cup of coffee for me in the morning.Thanks,

Glenn

Latest posts

Back