2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokieboater

Web Page http://www.namba20.com/nats2013.html 1/9/2013

The 2013 NAMBA Nationals will be held July 7-13th in Salt Lake City. Open Water will be on July 5th and 6th.

Host Hotel Information coming soon.....

Sponsorship info coming soon..........

Web-page coming soon.........

Entry Form coming soon.........

If you are interested in sponsoring a class you can e-mail me at [email protected] and I can get you the form.

We already have a few classes sponsored.

Thanks,

Robert Holland

PS How do I get this pinned/sticky???????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert

Which classes are sponsored to date? I would be interested in sponsoring a class for the nationals.

Thanks Beau

We have Scale Hydro and G1-Cat sponsored already.

Thanks to Mike McKnight and NAMBA District 19

Robert Holland

A big thanks to Al Hobbs who has stepped up to sponsor A, B ,C and X hydro

Robert Holland

I have raced at this site before. It is a great club, good site, and there are several hotels and restaurants in the area. I heartily recommend attending the 2013 NAMBA Nats.

Al Hobbs

Holiday time for us at this race.....can't wait!!!!
Rob, I hope you and Al will bring the scale boats. Mike and Preston McKnight will bring few(as well as sponsor the class). The Miss Eagle Electric is the only scale to my knowledge to run at Decker lake before.

Ill race it if you bring an extra........

Robert Holland
I might bring 3.... sure thing Robert, Should have the 2 pay 'n pak riggers there....What hotel is best to stay at? Looking for something with a separate bedroom and a kitchen type arrangement for the family....

Glenn

You are Karl will be staying at the Diamond Cabaret. Will be nice there if your eyes dont hurt.

Beau

Back