2013 NAMBA Nationals

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Throttle Up Racing and Dealership Towing has been stepping up BIG TIME for the Nationals and made a major contribution which is just AWESOME! Thank you thank you thank youI think I know that guy- kind of quiet- but FIRST RATE! Will there be food at the lake Karl? Old guys like me need to keep our strength up :D .

Rob, I'll be there from the 4th thru the 9th. But but I need to get some time in open water- I have not started a boat since you Spanked me last year in B-Mono. I,ve Turned over the driving chores for the sporty 40 to Karl- but he needs a NITRO guy to pit for him??? me or you???. I know you will be busy running the retreive boats. I'll do what I can when I,m there but I wish a few of the other UTAH pervs would step up to the plate and do more than just say "I just wanna race my boats".

Glenn we will have open water testing all day on the 5th and 6th from sun up to sun down if needed. I am very much looking forward to racing the Utah boys in the sport 40 class it might just put me over the edge to get one finally! See you soon and travel safe.

Glenn we will have open water testing all day on the 5th and 6th from sun up to sun down if needed. I am very much looking forward to racing the Utah boys in the sport 40 class it might just put me over the edge to get one finally! See you soon and travel safe.
See ya early on the 5th :) . Hope it's a bit cooler up there- VERY HOT here in the central valley.

My amazing crew work liked crazy to get the lake area cleaned up and the course set up for most of yesterday in this heat. Bring your sunscreen it's going to be HOT and dry!

Last edited by a moderator:
Record heat in many western states. SLC made the news Sat. or Sun. with a 105 (and some temporary road damage to I-215). 115 degrees in Palm Springs and 127 degrees in Death Valley :eek: . Hat's off to you and your crew who got out in that heat to set things up!!!!

I hope you guys were working at night. Coming from Washington those temps don't look like any fun.

What about Thursday? Or is that still set aside as set-up day?

Last edited:
Just talked to Tony and he said no running on Thursday- still more set-up to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone with any NATs updates??

I just got a text from Kelly Groul. Apparently they are running one of the FE classes today. He took my P-Ltd OPC Lynx setup with him to run. Would love to hear how things are going! :) Would especially love to hear that my boat is still in one piece... :blink: ;)

Anyone with any NATs updates??

I just got a text from Kelly Groul. Apparently they are running one of the FE classes today. He took my P-Ltd OPC Lynx setup with him to run. Would love to hear how things are going! :) Would especially love to hear that my boat is still in one piece... :blink: ;)
Darin, heard a little from UTAH this afternoon. Mike Poulson from UT Won Spt. 40II and Kelly was second. Weather is still HOT with thunderstorms and wind. Major thunderstorm the night of the 4th or 5th raised the level of the lake a lot and washed debris into the lake. Some damage from debris and some blown motors( and everyone is hot and tired) :)

Back