2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Final notice has been given for the racers that have not yet paid for their race entries. If I do not have the full payments, IN HAND, by Wednesday August 15th, your entries will be canceled. I will then pull replacements from the wait list. Please get them in VERY soon.

No problem John , thanks for the updates and wake up calls !! Going out the mail Monday if I get paid this week (after everbody else gets paid !!)
hey tommy,you need me to front you some cash??? give me a blast on the phone,mikie.
No need as Tom is paid up and is golden for the race. But there are 22 racers that have not yet paid. So a lot of shuffling can still take place after August 15th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Mike !! I really appreciate that but got the deal done and will look forward to thrashing ....I mean racing with you !! Can't wait for this race ..back to the garage , got a fresh St Pauli girl ...!!.

2wlzjvb.jpg

Thanks Mike !! I really appreciate that but got the deal done and will look forward to thrashing ....I mean racing with you !! Can't wait for this race ..back to the garage , got a fresh St Pauli girl ...!!.

2wlzjvb.jpg
yeah me too tommy! going to be a fun time! PS,could you send her over to my place for a night cap! :D

This is going to be a heck of a race. The number of entries makes this race one of the largest RC boat races in the country. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this year and the winds will hold off to allow us to have a great all-out weekend of racing....... :D

Easy men, have to deal with Hobart first. ;) Yes it's going to be a great race, what ever the weather. One year it drizzled rain every day, still had a blast. :D :D ==={}

Easy men, have to deal with Hobart first. ;) Yes it's going to be a great race, what ever the weather. One year it drizzled rain every day, still had a blast. :D :D ==={}
I know,I wish I could make Hobart this year, but I have it penciled in for next year. Rain,wind,hail whatever the heavens throw at us in Chareslton I will still have a blast.

Make sure you are on the List. Last year they done a good job of gettting everyone signed up that wanted to race!!! You always have NO SHOWS that signed up & dont pay or cannot get out of town and cancel at the last minute

Make sure you are on the List. Last year they done a good job of gettting everyone signed up that wanted to race!!! You always have NO SHOWS that signed up & dont pay or cannot get out of town and cancel at the last minute
Just found out I'm in twin! Joe, Why aren't you? I wanted the full dose of Roadrunners! I hear Tom Foley has a big engine/little boat combo and is the man to beat! See ya,Jeff

Just found out I'm in twin! Joe, Why aren't you? I wanted the full dose of Roadrunners! I hear Tom Foley has a big engine/little boat combo and is the man to beat! See ya,Jeff
I will be on a Cruise Somewhere in South America. defending champ of Twin class last 2 years. Time to give it a Break!!

I will be on a Cruise Somewhere in South America. defending champ of Twin class last 2 years. Time to give it a Break!!
Don't drink the water!!!! :lol: :lol: Enjoy yourself, see you in Hobart. B)

Thanks for the WARNING!!!!!!

What Ray is sayin,when the boat gets to a Port and you get off to visit the local sights "Don't drink the water!!" The boat has a distill plant on it... ;) ;) B)

I plan on bringing my 42' Motor Coach to the Fall Nats. Is there anything I should be prepared to deal with? Is there a preferred day to arrive to best accommodate the parking situation. John, any input would be appreciated.

Motorhome (800x499).jpg

I plan on bringing my 42' Motor Coach to the Fall Nats. Is there anything I should be prepared to deal with? Is there a preferred day to arrive to best accommodate the parking situation. John, any input would be appreciated.

View attachment 39368
The RV parking area is the larger cleared area close to the left end of the course, behind where you have normally been setting up. There are a fair number of RV's coming in and you guys will have to put your rigs close like is done at a campground. If that is not done, you will be along the main road coming in to the lake. The rigs will not be along the water side of the lake. That is reserved for canopies and then the vehicles on the other side of the clearing. If you get along the water side you will be required to move to be able to race. As far as the schedule, if you are on in by late Wednesday or early Thursday, you may be on the main road. Our facility is NOT large enough for many RV's.

Back