2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in and ready to rock.I can't wait to meet and race with all the great people I have met threw IW.

WOW!!! Getting close to the limit and the OFFICIAL entry has only been open for less than 20 mins!!!!......... :eek:

Just a testament to the great job the CMB Club does with their races..... ;)

:blink: John will be unavailable for the next few months, time for his vacation! Anthony has sent him to the sleeveless jacket store for a custom fit. Please send all well wishes care of the Vegetable Testing Lab, Low Country, SC......

Stan your are right to say WOW. 20 min...

Ray looking forward to meeting you to buddy.

John I cant get into the RC racing site at all.. I am just "clocking" then when in its rejecting my login. Gotta leave for work soon.. Tony J

This is the kind of spark NITRO guys needed..We nitro guys are alive and fired up!!! i dont want to hear how this hobby or nitro is dying out...The first 8

hours this went live its ALMOST sold out..Tons of nitro boats are entered!! :D :D John Knight and crew run an amazing race with

one of the best sites ive seen, huge lake with lots of shade

Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is at 7:30CDT in the morning and this race is sold out all ready. Would love to come but will not chase it. May send in a form by mail. Only going to run two boats.

Guys,

THE RACE IS SOLD OUT!!!

What a wild ride in the last 12 hours. I have had to close out the race to regroup and get a handle on the classes, entries, heats to be run and possible openings. The opening date of tomorrow, 7/10, will be extended further out in time and is now 8/10. There will be a few slots opening up in a small number of classes and will post that information when it is available. Many classes are sold out and I have wait lists already. The website got bombed so hard last night that duplicate entries came in, racers and some classes got dropped that they entered and some class limits were exceeded. So all of those needs must get sorted out and may take me a day or longer to get straight. It is most gratifying to see so many wanting to get in.

BTW, the CMB members were permitted to enter early last evening to get them in and have our workers present. We have always done it and will continue to do so in the future. Do not flame the club for it.

I am in and ready to rock.I can't wait to meet and race with all the great people I have met threw IW.
Call and wake up Drew, bring him with you. Be fun meeting you both. I'm in........... Hammer :lol:
Rattled his cage all evening before calling John, we'll see... trying to drag him with me..
As much as I wanted too, I couldnt 100 perc commit and didnt want to take a spot from someone else......

Sent John the email info- hopefully we can still get in on the waiting list. Either way , I'm trying to at least come hang out if poss.

Andy

Call and wake up Drew, bring him with you. Be fun meeting you both. I'm in........... Hammer :lol:
Rattled his cage all evening before calling John, we'll see... trying to drag him with me..
As much as I wanted too, I couldnt 100 perc commit and didnt want to take a spot from someone else......

Sent John the email info- hopefully we can still get in on the waiting list. Either way , I'm trying to at least come hang out if poss.

Andy
Yeah, yeah, yeah................... come on Spanky, come play with the big boys. Foley, shove him in the trailer but strap him down well as word is Andy bruises like a banana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back