2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in and ready to rock.I can't wait to meet and race with all the great people I have met threw IW.
Call and wake up Drew, bring him with you. Be fun meeting you both. I'm in........... Hammer :lol:
Rattled his cage all evening before calling John, we'll see... trying to drag him with me..
As much as I wanted too, I couldnt 100 perc commit and didnt want to take a spot from someone else......

Sent John the email info- hopefully we can still get in on the waiting list. Either way , I'm trying to at least come hang out if poss.

Andy
Yeah, yeah, yeah................... come on Spanky, come play with the big boys. Foley, shove him in the trailer but strap him down well as word is Andy bruises like a banana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I aint done yet ;) Hell I will ride on the roof- just keep my boats safe :D

Andy

I am in and ready to rock.I can't wait to meet and race with all the great people I have met threw IW.
Call and wake up Drew, bring him with you. Be fun meeting you both. I'm in........... Hammer :lol:
Rattled his cage all evening before calling John, we'll see... trying to drag him with me..
As much as I wanted too, I couldnt 100 perc commit and didnt want to take a spot from someone else......

Sent John the email info- hopefully we can still get in on the waiting list. Either way , I'm trying to at least come hang out if poss.

Andy
Yeah, yeah, yeah................... come on Spanky, come play with the big boys. Foley, shove him in the trailer but strap him down well as word is Andy bruises like a banana. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Andy
CHICKIN'

Guys,

For those that have entered you are good. For those that are on the wait list, they will be sorted out and I will let you know individually when or if a slot(s) requested opens up. Nothing I can do other than that now. ALL additional slots will be filled off the wait list only. If you have not done it yet, refer to post #1 on this thread how to do it.

I am being continually asked to add more heats or boats to classes. That cannot be done as we are already just all over 200 heats now. Adding more is not an option so please do not ask.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
John it looked the regristration doubled everyone that entered. ie it doubled the number. One individual had entered 24 boats. Many entered 12 but the actual number should be 6.

John it looked the regristration doubled everyone that entered. ie it doubled the number. One individual had entered 24 boats. Many entered 12 but the actual number should be 6.
Doc. that happens from time to time on that site when they are editing for some reason- its right now :)

Im sure John was just crossing T'S and dotting I's ;)

When will we see a wait list????
I am working on some housecleaning needs before I starting putting in people from the wait list. I have never posted a wait list and will not. Too long, too many classes and I do not want anyone to start pinging on others to get in. It brings up more problems. I am using my time to get people in the race. If you got in, feel fortunate, as I have 20+ that still wants in.

Andy

Andy
CHICKIN'
Bring your A Game and my backup boat you still have - :rolleyes:

Just in case you get stupid and run me over Jeffro ;)

Guys,

I have added a few more entries to fill out heats that were not completely full. About 2/3rd of all entries were submitted with the mail in payment option. As noted on the website and in post #1, payment is REQUIRED by August 15th in full, not mailed by then, for all fees or you entries will be deleted. I will move those on the wait list into your vacated spots. NO EXCEPTIONS as I still have a bunch on the wait list. Your race entry confirmation received via your e mail has the payment address listed. Mail a check or MO, drafted to the Charleston Model Boaters, to:

Charleston Model Boaters

C/O John Knight

8661 Laurel Grove Lane

North Charleston, SC 29420

DO NOT SEND IT BY REGISTERED OR CERTIFIED MAIL REQUIRING SIGNATURE. Send it regular first class mail. I will not chase down the mail at the PO to get your payments. I have over 75 payments to get and I flat do not have the time as I have much to do. We also cannot go back and pay via Paypal, it is not an option available. Please help me out guys.

Hey Guys..Please remember in the past almost everyone who wanted to race got in. Like John said get your name on the waiting list because as we get closer to the race people will start dropping out for all kinds of reasons. CMB has always done evrything in our power to get you guys in the race. Looking forward to seeing everyone and I will be posting a list soon for the 2012 Fall National t shirts. Thanks jj

Its a race to even enter these races. I haven't had the time to live on waters, but it appears the only way to know when you have to enter a race is to do so. I just read all 4 pages, and I guess I'll enter the waiting list. We definitely wanted to make this race this year.

Back