2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was midnight! Wasn't like 3am or some s#$t. I think it was the most exciting race I've entered. A race to be in a race. I'm always up for a race.(No pun intended). :D

I stay up way past midnight to work on boats all the time...take a break at 12:01 to enter the Fall Nats. not a problem.

What kind of a "Nerd Burger" would stay up til midnight to enter a rc boat race?
Me too, and 117 other nerd burgers. Hope you get in, but there's away next year. :p :p :p :p
I hear ya, but please tell me you didn't like entering it at midnight..... Just seems like something better could have been done.
Jeff, sorry if i came on strong, but I've been to this race for the last 4 years, one off the best on the east coast. If you get in off the wait list, we'll toss a cold one back. As you can see I have insomnia. B)

if you really wanted to go and race you have to do what you have to do. How fishing going for ya Jeff

if you really wanted to go and race you have to do what you have to do. How fishing going for ya Jeff
Fishing is fine Julian, thanks for asking. We do want to make the race this year, and have the boats ready. I'm on the waiting list. See ya, Jeff
good deal Jeff been a long time since i have seen you at a race I think it was the Jacksonville race that you and Eric showed up and wore everybody azz out hope you can make it hell tell Eric to get his name on the list.
- Mitch Sr.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fishing is fine Julian, thanks for asking. We do want to make the race this year, and have the boats ready. I'm on the waiting list. See ya, Jeff
Jeff,

You are in two classes and are on the wait list for the other 2. If racers do not pay by the payment deadline of August 15th, a lot more openings will be available to many on the wait list.

Jeff,

You are in two classes and are on the wait list for the other 2. If racers do not pay by the payment deadline of August 15th, a lot more openings will be available to many on the wait list.
Thanks, John!

good deal Jeff been a long time since i have seen you at a race I think it was the Jacksonville race that you and Eric showed up and wore everybody azz out hope you can make it hell tell Eric to get his name on the list.
- Mitch Sr.
Hey Man, Hope your doing well, that was a very fun race in Jax, and the way you guys "Lit up the pond with the lights" kept about 7 of us up til about 2:00 am!!!! And yes, I won F hydro! I remember a guy with an sg twin that stared at the back of my single 1 inch (SG) all weekend!! After 2 heats he quit talking to everybody under my tent! I love sore losers.I finally have enough boats together to make it worth the drive for some races, and I'm looking forward to it! See ya,Jeff Lutz

unfortunately i wont make it im in afghanistan but you should consider comming to Reserve LA for the voodoo race after charleston. we have alot of twins showing up..

Take care buddy

julian

Guys,

I have added a few more entries to fill out heats that were not completely full. About 2/3rd of all entries were submitted with the mail in payment option. As noted on the website and in post #1, payment is REQUIRED by August 15th in full, not mailed by then, for all fees or you entries will be deleted. I will move those on the wait list into your vacated spots. NO EXCEPTIONS as I still have a bunch on the wait list. Your race entry confirmation received via your e mail has the payment address listed. Mail a check or MO, drafted to the Charleston Model Boaters, to:

Charleston Model Boaters

C/O John Knight

8661 Laurel Grove Lane

North Charleston, SC 29420

DO NOT SEND IT BY REGISTERED OR CERTIFIED MAIL REQUIRING SIGNATURE. Send it regular first class mail. I will not chase down the mail at the PO to get your payments. I have over 75 payments to get and I flat do not have the time as I have much to do. We also cannot go back and pay via Paypal, it is not an option available. Please help me out guys.

REMINDER of the payment address noted above and the due date for payments RECEIVED is August 15th. I must hold firm with that date as I still have a considerable wait list.

It was midnight! Wasn't like 3am or some s#$t. I think it was the most exciting race I've entered. A race to be in a race. I'm always up for a race.(No pun intended). :D
mike, you're right - it's a race to be in the race. my entry was accepted by rcracingevents at 12:02 am, where did i finish :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: ??

Guys,

Almost 2/3rds of the racers have NOT yet paid for their entries. The absolute deadline for payment RECEIVED is August 15th. I get the mail in about noon and later that day I will cancel all entries that are not paid and will get those on the wait list into the race. If you get cancelled due to non-payment and still want to get in, you will go to the bottom of the wait list. Only fair way to handle those that are on the wait list and are willing to pay immedately.

Refer to post #74 on the prior page for payment information.

John

Back