2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news John, going to be like bidding on E-bay. 12:01 Monday morning, fill out the form and hit the pay button. :D
Never thought of it like that. I suspect it will be like it. The interest for the is coming from all areas and is much greater than 2011. Unreal.

IT IS NOT OPEN. ONLY FOR THE CMB MEMBERS SO I HAVE WORKERS FOR THE RACE. i HAVE DELETED OVER 17 RACERS SO FAR. PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS GIVEN - MIDNIGHT.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW - 65 boats after your deletion - 19 drivers and 65 boats -

Guess the help is covered...................

I hope I don't jump the start like I just jumped the sign up.

Sorry for the work John, Blaise made my throttle finger twitch.. :)

NOTICE TO ALL

If you jumped the gun and had your entry canceled and paid by PAYPAL ONLY:

1. Re-enter after midnight

2. Select Mail in payment

3. Complete the submission.

4. I will coordinate with the club treasurer to verify receipt.

Sad to see so many have caused the CMB club a lot more work by not following directions.

If you entered with mail in payment option, start over and re-enter. If your payment is not received by me by the deadline of August 15th, you will be canceled for the final time.

I continue to cancel entries and if you entered early, you must resubmit.

Just mentioning this,

I was on rc racing events looking at what races are available... i noticed your race had like 80 boats already and thought ohhhh thats cool.... come here to IW and see you deleting boaters... does the entry form on rc racing events say anythong about entry opening at 12:01 am on monday... i didnt see it anywhere?

John,

If you would have said CMB members only can register before midnight, I am sure it would have been different. I waited, but I sure understand why many did not.....

John,

If you would have said CMB members only can register before midnight, I am sure it would have been different. I waited, but I sure understand why many did not.....
Look at post #1 above, midnight, Sunday night or Monday morning, for entries. Makes no difference if the CMB club enters before that date. MANY also got e mails directly from me with the same instructions. Let's not get into it guys, I am worn out and getting very tired.

Latest posts

Back