2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks!! to all that put on this fine race and made it happen, my Son and I are very grateful for all your efforts and hard work...had a great time and looking forward to next year's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! Andy Brown, for all your help this past weekend....could hardly wait to see that 40-boat run again!!

Just got home,great race and great people. Now it's time for sleep.
Glad you found Miami again Jeremy.

Congrats on that F Hydro WIN. !!

This is Jeremy's first 1st place finish ever. Against a formidable field of Twin and Single engine Crapshooters, Roadrunners and others, Jeremy drove his way to the big win in "F Hydro" with his new MAC 84 powered 80 Eagle SGX.
Thank you Andy and thank you for all your help, your new eagle is an awesome boat and it handeld the rough water extremely well.

Thanks again for an awesome product

Another great race in the books CMB!!!!!! I would throw out names but I am afraid I would miss someone so, club members, CD's, turn judges, retrieve boaters, grounds keepers, JJ (nice shirts.... ;) ), racers, callers, and everyone else involved, thank you!!!!!! See ya at the 2013 WTC!!!!!...... ;)
Good Job Ron! I saw you pick up some Trophies!
Thanks Andy. Had some bad luck this past weekend but I was happy to walk away with a couple of second place trophies!!!!

BTW, I enjoyed watching you guys testing one of your riggers after the racing was over. Looked like one of the new NR 46 powerplants. It was one of the fastest 40 riggers I saw all weekend. Was that your son behind the wheel???? Awesome display of speed and driving!!!........ ;)
Thanks Ron, Yes that was my 16 year old son driving. This is his first year of driving a boat and that was his first 80+ mph pass.

Just got home,great race and great people. Now it's time for sleep.
Glad you found Miami again Jeremy.

Congrats on that F Hydro WIN. !!

This is Jeremy's first 1st place finish ever. Against a formidable field of Twin and Single engine Crapshooters, Roadrunners and others, Jeremy drove his way to the big win in "F Hydro" with his new MAC 84 powered 80 Eagle SGX.
Thank you Andy and thank you for all your help, your new eagle is an awesome boat and it handeld the rough water extremely well.

Thanks again for an awesome product
Great job on that new 80 SGX build and F Hydro 1st place finish Jeremy. I think your new boat deserevs a name. 'TWIN SLAYER' ?

Jeremy Edge ~ A new driving force!

P.S. Keep that trick prop nut a secret! :ph34r:

Jeremy 1st place F Hydro 2012 Fall nats.jpg

Congratulations!! to my friend Jeremy!! for the win in F-Hydro...great job buds!!
Thanks Elias, and thanks for the pit in that first f Hydro heat.That was one of my favorite heats at the nats.
I heard that was great heat for you Jeremy. Four Twins in that heat, including the Twin the won Twin Hydro and the Shootout and you beat them all...in that heat and for the weekend. Good work man!

Congratulations!! to my friend Jeremy!! for the win in F-Hydro...great job buds!!
Thanks Elias, and thanks for the pit in that first f Hydro heat.That was one of my favorite heats at the nats.
I heard that was great heat for you Jeremy. Four Twins in that heat, including the Twin the won Twin Hydro and the Shootout and you beat them all...in that heat and for the weekend. Good work man!
Thanks Andy,

It was tuff,I do not think I breathed until the heat was over.71 seconds of no fresh air...I think I still feel the repercussion of the lack of oxygen...

For those that don't know Jeremy , he works full time at the family business then off to college at night and still gets his boat work done as well managing a full family as well . He's a hell of a guy and a great racing partner ...but I still want to kick his azs in

Melbourne at the Winternats !!!!!! :lol:

Oh, and Good job "GO FAST"....1ST in D hydro and top 3s in other classes as well....Tom, you either Win or place in so many classes, its just becoming SAME OL', SAME OL'!!!!Congratulations man!

Latest posts

Back