2012 Fall Nats READY TO ROCK & ROLL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Robin got an extra long extension cord for his PC , keep your eye on the road would ya ;)

Good luck guys , hated missing this one :(

Andy

I've been tryin' to warnem, andy......too late, my feets is on the island. ya'll better wachyoaz ( grim, get an atwell to english dictionary.....)

Another great race in the books CMB!!!!!! I would throw out names but I am afraid I would miss someone so, club members, CD's, turn judges, retrieve boaters, grounds keepers, JJ (nice shirts.... ;) ), racers, callers, and everyone else involved, thank you!!!!!! See ya at the 2013 WTC!!!!!...... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sleep, what is that? got home at 4:30 am, took a shower, kissed the wife & off to work. drove thru snow on the way home! like ron said-great job by all the cmb members, & all the others who helped out. i would like to single out randy corbin for cd'ing for most all of sunday. they were behind, we were all tired & cranky......randy took control, pushed hard & got us done sooner than i expected. a great effort in a tough job!! see ya'll at the 2013 WTC, too.

Another great race in the books CMB!!!!!! I would throw out names but I am afraid I would miss someone so, club members, CD's, turn judges, retrieve boaters, grounds keepers, JJ (nice shirts.... ;) ), racers, callers, and everyone else involved, thank you!!!!!! See ya at the 2013 WTC!!!!!...... ;)
Good Job Ron! I saw you pick up some Trophies!

Sleep, what is that? got home at 4:30 am, took a shower, kissed the wife & off to work. drove thru snow on the way home! like ron said-great job by all the cmb members, & all the others who helped out. i would like to single out randy corbin for cd'ing for most all of sunday. they were behind, we were all tired & cranky......randy took control, pushed hard & got us done sooner than i expected. a great effort in a tough job!! see ya'll at the 2013 WTC, too.
Glad you made it back safe Robin!

Just got home,great race and great people. Now it's time for sleep.
Glad you found Miami again Jeremy.

Congrats on that F Hydro WIN. !!

This is Jeremy's first 1st place finish ever. Against a formidable field of Twin and Single engine Crapshooters, Roadrunners and others, Jeremy drove his way to the big win in "F Hydro" with his new MAC 84 powered 80 Eagle SGX.

Good Job Ron! I saw you pick up some Trophies!
Thanks Andy. Had some bad luck this past weekend but I was happy to walk away with a couple of second place trophies!!!!

BTW, I enjoyed watching you guys testing one of your riggers after the racing was over. Looked like one of the new NR 46 powerplants. It was one of the fastest 40 riggers I saw all weekend. Was that your son behind the wheel???? Awesome display of speed and driving!!!........ ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back