2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanx to all the club members who worked so hard to put on a great race

:D

Hammer and Nails

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, just got a chance to start uploading some of the video I got. Got to see some awesome racing from up on the stand while calling most of the races throughout the event. Thanks to ALL who came and congrats to ALL the winners. Hope to see all of you again real soon! Will upload some more later, getting kinda late.

BIG THANKS for the Entrire Evansville Club!!! Great Competition, Fellowship, Food & then a boat race Broke Out!!!! :huh: For the Ones that Did Not attend. Evansville Club put on a Premier Event & Congratulations to all of the National Champions. jw

Had a blast even though i was only there one day to watch... wish i could have done some racing with everyone... congrats too all the winners and im sure the eville club did a heck of a job.. :D

Great job guys! The Evansville folks did a good job of keeping the pace and working the heats. Great weather (ok a bit hot) and some very good racing. Thanks for all the hard work!

Paul

Wow, just got home and unloaded. Almost 1400 miles round trip but it was worth it, what a FANTASTIC time!! The Evansville gang left me with only one regret ..... that I hadn't been to a race there sooner!! Was HOT as hell all week but we had a blast!! The King of the Lake was fun to watch as Joe did us twin pilots proud (Stu and I were sitting first and second in twin class 100 points apart with one round to go so we both decided to not risk it and were spectators). After the qualifying rounds it came down to Mark, Francois and Joe, 3 twins vs. some pretty fast gas boats. Mark flamed out, Francois struggled and Joe got hung up behind traffic at the start. However all it took was a couple laps for the field to get spaced out a little and Joe went to work setting the pond on fire. Gotta say he looked right at home in the King's crown at the banquet Saturday night. BIG thanks to Ray "Hammer" Sametz for launching my twin all week, Dick "Turn Fin" Tyndall for calling for me and Joe "King" Warren for his two launches when Ray wasn't available, winning F Hydro and second in Twin couldn't have happened without my friends. B)

Hey, Thanks to all the River City Racing Club guys for the great racing.

Here are the score sheets for the classes after 5 rounds.

I hope everyone had a safe trip home. The Nats would not have been a success without all of you traveling here to play toy boats with us.

Here are the official results:

MULTI ENGINE HYDRO

1ST STU BARR

2ND DON FERRETTE

3RD MARK BULLARD

B OUTBOARD TUNNEL

1ST BOB KENSILL

2ND MATT SCHYMIK

3RD JEREMY LINNEY

F MONO

1ST OLIVER DOUGLAS

2ND RICK BELLINGER

3RD FRANCOIS PEILLERON

SPORT 40

1ST RICK BELLINGER

2ND KEN STANG

3RD BYRON NESVACIL

F HYDRO

1ST DON FERRETTE

2ND JOHN BARR

3RD STU BARR

D OUTBOARD TUNNEL

1ST ALAN ELZER

2ND ROCKY WILL

3RD MATT SCHYMIK

E HYDRO

1ST GARY TURNER

2ND RON ZAKER JR

3RD TOM KELLY

D MONO

1ST PHIL THOMAS

2ND CHARLES DUKES

3RD PETE COLLINSON

D HYDRO

1ST RON ZAKER JR

2ND STU BARR

3RD SEAN BARR

SCALE

1ST STEVE PETERSON

2ND MIKE BOARD

3RD MIKE SCHINDLER

B MONO

1ST TERRY KEELEY

2ND BRIAN STIEGLITZ

3RD RON JEFFERSON

B HYDRO

1ST RON ZAKER JR

2ND RON JEFFERSON

3RD STEVE BALL

CLASSIC THUNDERBOAT

1ST PHIL THOMAS

2ND CHRIS THORNTON

3RD LINDA BROWN

SPORT 20

1ST CHARLES DUKES

2ND BYRON NESVACIL

3RD RICH ZIMMERMAN

B SPORT TUNNEL

1ST MIKE ZABOROWSKI

2ND BYRON NESVACIL

3RD MATT SCHYMIK

RTR

1ST TOM KELLY

2ND MIKE ZABOROWSKI

3RD JEFF SCHINDLER

PRESIDENT'S CUP

RON ZAKER JR

SCALE CONCOURSE

JAMES ELLET

WILLIAM E. LeFEBER AWARD

MIKE SCHINDLER

Congratulations to all of the winners.

Don Brown

Don Brown, Thanks for all you do behind the scenes, Scoring, Monies, Keep the Generator running & Tee`s, You had the Management Side of the race Running Smoothly..... We appreciate your help & You are Excellent help for the Evansville club...

A big thanks to the Evansville club for a great Nats, With out you guys we would not have had one, Had a great time even without the beer. Thanks KEN

Back