2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man what a day! The weather was great 87 degrees, low humidity, nice breeze (not for the tunnels though!) Another 50 heats completed today.
I will see if Don has them if they are at the lake I will get them up tomorrow am....... Great day awesome racers and racing.....KING OF THE LAKE 6:00 PM FRIDAY
Got the Engines Jammed in the RS101 Roadruner Twin With a few spare parts & a extra set of engines. See you Tomorrow.. GAME ON @ 6:00pm.!!!!!!

Awesome day for racing today at the Nats. Water and weather were ideal(besides humidity levels) for some really fast heat racing. Really looking forward to final round tomorrow. Thanks goes out to Mr. Kensill for loaning me a flywheel for the last round as mine came off after flexshaft broke on my OS outboard. Also thanks to Grim for helping me set the TS-3 up correctly. This boat crowd is an awesome bunch of people and I am both happy and lucky to be a part of it. Thanks again.

If you don't run 101 you ain't got sh*t buddy. Roadrunner twin dominates again. Get you some 101 baby if not stay home. Great job Joe Warren the Tennessee king of the lake.

Julian

Thanks to everyone who came down for the Nats. Our club did a hell of a job, and if you won, you are truly a National champion. I had a great weekend on and off the pond, and best I did was 3rd in 1 of 5 classes. An absolutely

Outstanding level of competition was on display, it was an amazing event thanks to all who came.

Thanks to everyone who came down for the Nats. Our club did a hell of a job, and if you won, you are truly a National champion. I had a great weekend on and off the pond, and best I did was 3rd in 1 of 5 classes. An absolutely

Outstanding level of competition was on display, it was an amazing event thanks to all who came.
Thanks to all of the EV guys and gals,

Even though I only raced in the King Of The Lake Race, I had a ball. One of the best. See you in September.

L. Burford

Latest posts

Back