2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you got it Bob

We have THE batt!

Grim
To ALL racers GROUND RULES trailers only on opposite side of lake. A ten foot area will be left open between your tent space and the curb on the opposite side of lake. Someone should be at the lake to help you find a correct spot,if its in an area we need to use you will be asked to move. There is plenty of space lakeside for tents. Its going to be HOTT bring drinks and prepare to keep cool.No drinking of adult beverages will be allowed by racers during racing hours. And if you have a drink cover it up coolie cup or whatever. No parking on the road except to unload. Open water Starts Tuesday but I will allow some uncontrolled insanity Monday after we are done setting up. Come early and watch us string up 3000 feet of nets in and hour and a half. Hobby shops here suck so call Walt Barney if you need parts before he leaves. All we can find you is fuel and maybe a plastic tank. Hobby Town a couple miles away. I have appointed Buddy Benedict as my referee,if you have an issue after a race see him. If your boat goes out of control he will need to see it operate correctly with a description of what caused the glitch before you will be allowed to run it again. Again this is 5 rounds total points by IMPBA rules including noise. I dont want to see any open nitro pipes on anything bigger than a 21......HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND PLEASE DRIVE CAREFULLY...... Mike
Scores will be posted as soon as possible after your heat runs. Any changes to the lineup will be noted on the bottom of the posted score sheets, so look at it often to see if any of your heat numbers have changed. As boats are scratched I will be combining heats, to keep everything balanced. If you are scratching a boat please see me so I can make the appropriate changes to the line up. If you tell the pit boss or the CD I may or may not get the info, besides it’s not their job, they will have enough to do without having to take care of scratches.

The heats were set up by random draw. The running order may be a little unusual, but I have it set up that no one is running back to back except for one person; this may change as the heats are combined. There will be 5 rounds of 35 heats. The goal is the run 4 rounds in 3 days + The King of the Lake Challenge. Saturday will be to make up for any weather delays and to run the last round. There are no 8 boat heats, everything is set up that if it is an E or larger or a Thunderboat the max will be 6 boats per heat, D and smaller max of 7. There is only one freq conflict that has not been taken care of and the racers involved have been notified, they are bringing their alt crystals to change if necessary.

Running Order:

Twin Hydro, B-Tunnel, F-Mono, Sport 40, F-Hydro, D-Tunnel, E-Hydro, D-Mono, D-Hydro, Scale, B-Mono,

B-Hydro, Thunderboat, Sport 20, B Sport Tunnel, and RTR.

Along with Wednesday morning, I will be doing check-in on Tuesday. The more people I can get checked in on Tuesday, the less I will have to do on Wednesday morning, the sooner we can start racing.

For the drivers competing in The King of the Lake Challenge, I already have one boat entered so don’t wait until minute or there might not be room for you.

Like Mikey said “Have a safe trip and drive carefully”.

DonB

Don,

Put me on the list for the King of The Lake Race. (Yellow 2.4) Reservations are made and I will be there Friday morning.

L. Burford

Thanks for all your hard work with this, can't wait!

Are you gonna run open water in the same order as the racing?

Sixteen classes, is that about 1/2 hr. each? :p
Yes but will combine some like 20 and b sport tunnel. If I call a class and no one expresses interest in running we will not just sit and watch the clock tick
Great, thanks!

Good luck to all at the Nats this week, wish I were there! be safe and good racin.

hey Grim, bring home the US-1 with that dried out meat boat of yours I hear you've got it doin the dance. good luck!

g

Good luck to all at the Nats this week, wish I were there! be safe and good racin.

hey Grim, bring home the US-1 with that dried out meat boat of yours I hear you've got it doin the dance. good luck!

g
Great water today,racing starts in the AM We will try to post vids

Good and bad luck for me so far. Perfect score in B tunnel after two rounds. D tunnel got run over in a turn during first heat!

Man what a day! The weather was great 87 degrees, low humidity, nice breeze (not for the tunnels though!) Another 50 heats completed today.

Man what a day! The weather was great 87 degrees, low humidity, nice breeze (not for the tunnels though!) Another 50 heats completed today.
I will see if Don has them if they are at the lake I will get them up tomorrow am....... Great day awesome racers and racing.....KING OF THE LAKE 6:00 PM FRIDAY

Latest posts

Back