2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow.. what a fantastic week of racing.. It could not have been better..

It was hot but lets face it.. no hot chicks in bikinis by the pool if its too cold.. right!

Mikey the one man show, Don and Linda Brown, chase boat dudes, AND THE LIST GOES ON!

This is how a day of racing went to those that did not attend!

up at 6:30am shower

Continental b-fast

jump in the van for the 300' drive to the pond

unlock the trailer and smell the NITRO!

pull em out.. one, two, three, four.. 4 boats for me.

Drivers meeting

Your on the clock!

tug on the belt to start the music

WIN!.. or not.. whatever.. we are playing toy boats with out best buds so who really cares.

sign the banner!

last heat of the day.. double edge sword.. its hot and we want to be done.. BUT we want it to continue.

pool

hot chicks

dinner

back to the pond for some "refreshments"

get up and do it all over again!

Man what A RACE..

I would also like to say.. This might have been over all some of the hottest contested racing I have seen in some time.. in “most” cases ya had to take it to the end to get a win.. man what a race.

Thanks RCRC!

Grimracer/AquaCraft

It was hot but lets face it.. no hot chicks in bikinis by the pool if its too cold.. right!

Mikey the one man show, Don and Linda Brown, chase boat dudes, AND THE LIST GOES ON!

Continental b-fast

Drivers meeting

Your on the clock!

WIN!.. or not.. whatever.. we are playing toy boats with out best buds so who really cares.

sign the banner!

last heat of the day.. double edge sword.. its hot and we want to be done.. BUT we want it to continue.

pool

hot chicks

dinner

Man what A RACE..

I would also like to say.. This might have been over all some of the hottest contested racing I have seen in some time.. in "most" cases ya had to take it to the end to get a win.. man what a race.

Thanks RCRC!

Grimracer/AquaCraft
Man I knew I should have gone to the pool. Thanks for the heads up on the hot women Mike. We had a great time long week but fun. I also learned how much I am not a morning person, and that Chris can drink alot of coffee before I am awake. Hey thanks to all the Evansville gang great job! But I must say Aaron on the mic all day all week was great. He made you feel like a real boat racer he knew your boat and the name of the person driving along with keeping the people not racing informend. Great job Aaron maybe you should MC the big boats someday.

Don McKay

Wow, what a great race! Mike Schindler, Don Brown and all of the Evansville club set the bar high for an all Heat Racing Internats. They went out on a limb to do an Internats this way and they couldn't have done a better job. I can't remember the last time I was at a race that went as smooth as this one did. And what a site to have a boat race at! The Don and I hit the Cracker Barrell and the Texas Roadhouse twice each. I only wish I had come to a race at this site sooner. These guys and girls know how to put on a show. It was nice to see some old friends and make some new ones, also. Glad to see the Don put together some great runs with his Twin and win F Hydro this year. And Joe Warren...........anyone who saw what he did on Friday night at the King of the Lake shootout had to walk away with their jaw down around their beltbuckle. Quite impressive, Joe...........congratulations! The level of competition at this race was outstanding, even if the numbers of some of the classes weren't as high as Internats of say 10 years ago. Nitro is alive and kicking..........don't count it out.

Dick Tyndall

Thanks to the E-ville gang for a great race. A special shout out too Alan the "Ice Man", without those 25lb bags everyday this Pit ***** would have wilted from the heat. Had a Blast!!!!!!!! B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to the E-ville gang for a great race. A special shout out too Alan the "Ice Man", without those 25lb bags everyday this Pit ***** would have wilted from the heat. Had a Blast!!!!!!!! B)
Thanks guys we do what we do for the racers and there families to have the best possible experience we can. Without you we would be nothing.........

Wow, what a great race! Mike Schindler, Don Brown and all of the Evansville club set the bar high for an all Heat Racing Internats. They went out on a limb to do an Internats this way and they couldn't have done a better job. I can't remember the last time I was at a race that went as smooth as this one did. And what a site to have a boat race at! The Don and I hit the Cracker Barrell and the Texas Roadhouse twice each. I only wish I had come to a race at this site sooner. These guys and girls know how to put on a show. It was nice to see some old friends and make some new ones, also. Glad to see the Don put together some great runs with his Twin and win F Hydro this year. And Joe Warren...........anyone who saw what he did on Friday night at the King of the Lake shootout had to walk away with their jaw down around their beltbuckle. Quite impressive, Joe...........congratulations! The level of competition at this race was outstanding, even if the numbers of some of the classes weren't as high as Internats of say 10 years ago. Nitro is alive and kicking..........don't count it out.

Dick Tyndall
Thanks Dick, The ROADRUNNER RS101 TWIN EXTREME Ran Well...... Ralph build`s an Awesome Boat... Bullard & Warren RS101 Engine Mods, Stu Barr CMB Engine/Parts supplier, Walt Barney Stainless Tanks, ED Huey Shafts, & Andy Brown Performance Props & MAC`s Pipe Products, Johno Otto & Techonology Fuels & Bob Violet Mixture controls. Thanks to all Parts suppliers & Friends that Had input for this Winning Combo.... I appreciate your awesome parts & products that make it easy on race day for the rest of us..... The Avabilty of Quality Boats, Engines, Props & Related parts is at its All Time Best for Twin Nitro Racing........jw

Continental b-fast

Drivers meeting

Your on the clock!

sign the banner!

pool

hot chicks

dinner

Man what A RACE..

I would also like to say.. This might have been over all some of the hottest contested racing I have seen in some time.. in "most" cases ya had to take it to the end to get a win.. man what a race.

Thanks RCRC!

Grimracer/AquaCraft
Man I knew I should have gone to the pool. Thanks for the heads up on the hot women Mike. We had a great time long week but fun. I also learned how much I am not a morning person, and that Chris can drink alot of coffee before I am awake. Hey thanks to all the Evansville gang great job! But I must say Aaron on the mic all day all week was great. He made you feel like a real boat racer he knew your boat and the name of the person driving along with keeping the people not racing informend. Great job Aaron maybe you should MC the big boats someday.

Don McKay
Thank you Don! Had a great time calling up there, apologize to anybody I might have upset while up there :eek: :eek: :eek: Congratulations to not only ALL the race winners but to EVERYONE who made the trip here to race, with out everyone of you and the RCRC club guys (especially the ones pulling double duty, racing and helping) we wouldnt have been racing this weekend. I dont think I coulda asked for a better seat to see some of the most kick ass racing I've ever got to see!!!!!!!!! Never would I have thought just watching these guys race round Moutoux Park sooooo many years ago, would I be calling an event like the 2011 Nitro Nationals...........WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Glad I could entertain you guys, but trust me, you all entertained me as well!!! I dont even think a Nascar race could top a race like this, got to put alot of names with faces and meet alot of new people and see some fantastic racing......... THANK YOU!!!!!

You did a great job Aaron, I heard very little arguing all week. It was especially helpful the way you announced who was in what place every lap, where the dead boats were and "hold your lanes" to the start.

Thanks again for a great week! :)

I sure wish I lived a little closer to Evansville. The 2002 Internats was one of the most enjoyable events I have ever been to. I had a horrible week racing, but had a great time hanging out with friends. The Evansville group does a great job and they have an absolutely awesome race site. It's so nice to roll out of bed, shower, eat some breakfast at your hotel or crackerbarrel and and drive 100 yards to your trailer and pit area. Glad you guys had another great event. Congrats to Mike Schindler and crew as well as all the racers who placed!

Video of Don Ferrette's Twin engine hydro blistering the course during the 2011 Nitro National Open Water practice day at Eagle Crest Lake in Evansville, IN

Thanks to one and all in the River City Racing Club for putting on another GREAT race! I had a fantastic time. Great site, and most of all, great people!

Steve Ball

Phil;

Thanks for posting that,,

To ALL of the River City Racing crew, Thanks so much for a great week of racing!!!!

I don't think I have been to such a well run race, as this one was, in quite some time. Hat's off to the entire crew.

Look forward to our next trip to E-Ville. What a place to race.

Phil;

To ALL of the River City Racing crew, Thanks so much for a great week of racing!!!!

I don't think I have been to such a well run race, as this one was, in quite some time. Hat's off to the entire crew.

Rick Your Sport 45 Sure was Running Good.......Congrats on the 1st place National Champion.

Phil;

Rick Your Sport 45 Sure was Running Good.......Congrats on the 1st place National Champion.
Thanks Joe,,

Good seein ya last weekend

We will be back in E-ville for the fall race, then onto Charleston S/C for some TEWNNNNNN Action.........

Latest posts

Back