2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayMikey

I just got word from Kevin that we have the go ahead to put on the 2011 Nitro Nats. Note we are calling it NITRO NATS not INTERNATS. We will run 5 rounds of heat racing in all US-1 classes to crown a National Champion,there will be no Timed events. This is being done to shorten the event to 4 days not 8 or 9,Specialty classes will run a round after each National Champion round. OPEN WATER AUGUST 2nd racing start August 3rd-6th,a banquet will be held at party house at the end of the lake on Saturday nite 2 big screen TVs will let us see some footage from MeTime. A dinner will be served and a cash bar,if you drink too much you can crawl to the hotel as it is spitting distance from the lake. Soon I will post rules and guidelines for this event,any questions please email me at [email protected] A flyer will be here soon I hope to see many of you at this great event Mike Schindler River City Racing contest director

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan to be there. Where is the entry?????? jw
Joe the flier is in word form soon as I get it put in a PDF I will put it up. PLEASE NOTE some things will be added such as RTR 18 hydro rules,hotels and anything else we find important enough to add to the flier. I am working on a sponsorship form for the classes and looking for a title sponsor to help defray the huge expense of the party room.

I plan to be there. Where is the entry?????? jw
Joe the flier is in word form soon as I get it put in a PDF I will put it up. PLEASE NOTE some things will be added such as RTR 18 hydro rules,hotels and anything else we find important enough to add to the flier. I am working on a sponsorship form for the classes and looking for a title sponsor to help defray the huge expense of the party room.
I`ll sponsor the F mono class.

Awesome news Mike. I'll get my vacation time in on Monday. Really looking forward to this one!

Later, Ron

Great news and I love the format , looks like I may be making my first trip to Evansville next August.

Congrats to everyone involved. B)

Tim K

If I forget to say it after the race............HATS OF TO THE EVANSVILLE CLUB AND SUPPORTING CAST FOR GIVING US THE RACE WE HAVE BEEN WAITNG FOR!!!!!!

I am GOING To START THIS OFF..............CALLING ALL............TWINS, CALLING ALL TWINS !!!! THIS IS THE RACE and THIS IS THE LAKE!!!!

guess I have no choice but to have the twin ready!!! HOT DANG.

Brad
Guys Im going to hold off on the flier for a little bit,now you know when it is, ALL CLASSES WILL RUN EVERY DAY. Soon as I get a few more things ironed out I will post it Mike

Will you be offering a Novice class ?

Thanks Tim K

Just cuz you didn't race for a year doesn't make you a novice Tim. Lol If you make the trip to Evansville you won't be disappointed. Great location and a great club to host the event.

RJ

Will you be offering a Novice class ?

Thanks Tim K
Sorry Tim not at this time. WE could however run a little race after a days event time permitting. By having this 4 days it makes it hard to accommodate everyone but we will try..... Specialty classes include B-Sport Tunnel,Sport 20,RTR 18 Hydro and Classic Thunderboat

Back