2011 IMPBA NITRO NATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phil I will have the updated list posted tomorrrow morning. There are a few changes to what I posted last week.

Mike,

How do I register for The King Of The Lake Race, and what is the fee? I may try to come if I can get my boat ready.

L. Burford

DonB
Hey thats cool, like to see the class line ups.
5 buoy system has been installed water is at a good level. Heats have been set 35 heats a round,this should be an easy week with some open water after each day. Cant say how much but some,Friday nite we will take as many as 15 for THE KING OF THE LAKE. You may enter any IMPBA LEGAL BOAT is does NOT have to have been raced during the week and you may enter even if you not entered for the NATS. 3 rounds run pretty quickly ending with a 6 boat winner take all final......Bouys count as a lap penality. The King Of The Lake trophy and prize will be awarded at the banquet. If you have questions lets hear em

King of the lake is 10 bucks. Be enered by 3 on fridat at the lake. Bring the. Schuttle. BUGS

Man,,I can't wait for this one!!!! Really looking forward to it.

Can you believe,,, my wife is counting the days down till we leave.
Nice.. thats when a boat event like this is REAL good.. having your fam and friends around..

Looking forward to the side by side with ya in Scale!

Grim

Man,,I can't wait for this one!!!! Really looking forward to it.

Can you believe,,, my wife is counting the days down till we leave.
Nice.. thats when a boat event like this is REAL good.. having your fam and friends around..

Looking forward to the side by side with ya in Scale!

Grim
Yeh Mike,, I have a good one here.

And yes, I hope the Coor's is up to the task of side by side with ya.

Don Brown, Mike;

Can I change this Freq to 76. Joe isn't going to make it to the race with my rent-a-ride

F MONO

BUCKSHOT SHACKELFORD DSM

CHARLES SIMMONS 85

FRANCOIS PEILLERON 5

GARY TURNER 78

JOE WARREN 85

MARK VOORHIES DSM

OLIVER DOUGLAS 2.4

PETE COLLINSON DSM

RALPH BARTHEL 77

RICK BELLINGER 61

I will have the TWIN RS101 on the Banks Friday Evening Ready to Run the King of the Lake...... SHAKE/BAKE BABY!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Brown, Mike;

Can I change this Freq to 76. Joe isn't going to make it to the race with my rent-a-ride

F MONO

BUCKSHOT SHACKELFORD DSM

CHARLES SIMMONS 85

FRANCOIS PEILLERON 5

GARY TURNER 78

JOE WARREN 85

MARK VOORHIES DSM

OLIVER DOUGLAS 2.4

PETE COLLINSON DSM

RALPH BARTHEL 77

RICK BELLINGER 61
that works

Any chance of posting the heat sheets before next Tues? Looking forward to some water time.

Paul
I don't have the heats laid out yet. That is on this weekends job list along with working a farm auction on Saturday and my wife's family reunion on Sunday, but I will get them done.

DonB

Any chance of posting the heat sheets before next Tues? Looking forward to some water time.

Paul
I don't have the heats laid out yet. That is on this weekends job list along with working a farm auction on Saturday and my wife's family reunion on Sunday, but I will get them done.

DonB
Why worry about it? It is what it is and will only keep changing as people drop out for whatever reasons. Just roll with it and have FUN!! :)

TWE

Paul

DonB
Why worry about it? It is what it is and will only keep changing as people drop out for whatever reasons. Just roll with it and have FUN!! :)
Don, Dont Blow Prop Nuts off the Twin Before Friday. I will be late, But I will be there on Friday for a Little TWENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Racing....

TWE

Paul

DonB
Don, Dont Blow Prop Nuts on the Twin Before Friday. I will be late, But I will be there on Friday for a Little TWENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN Racing....
Look forward to seeing my friend from Tenn., I'll try to keep it in one piece til you get there. :)

I prefer not to post the heat. Sheets. But will post the rounds by class. Don't want to start a pissin match.

Just about time to pull tight on those starting belts, smell the nitro and listen to the sound of music on the water...

2011 IMPBA Nitro Nats are just DAYS AWAY... can not wait and good luck to all!

Grim

Just about time to pull tight on those starting belts, smell the nitro and listen to the sound of music on the water...

2011 IMPBA Nitro Nats are just DAYS AWAY... can not wait and good luck to all!

Grim
BOOGITY! BOOGITY! BOOGITY!! Time to go racin'!! B)
Oh yeah, and I just finished sharpening those scissors Z........... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Should be there around noon Monday. Just got my motor back from Steve Wood. Have to break it in when I get there. I will never use Boca bearings again. Had one of the balls chip and went through the motor. KENNY

Back