2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap the dog ,wife, mother and sister are all coming.

The old man knows better and is staying home.

Got to try and race with 4 females tagging alone.

WTF HELP!!!!!!!!!

David

O and the boat is in pieces in the garage getting rebuilt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap the dog ,wife, mother and sister are all coming.

The old man knows better and is staying home.

Got to try and race with 4 females tagging alone.

WTF HELP!!!!!!!!!

David

O and the boat is in pieces in the garage getting rebuilt.
Consider me your WINGMAN brother ..i'll need plenty of pit help anyway with 7 boats to ruin !!!!!!

All of them Double Barrel Model Boats are loaded in the trailer.......... few single shots too.

Joh can you get the club to rope off a Isle way to the pits from the parking lot...... it is extremely hard to get to the pit area when all of the trailers & tents PAK in there........ Some Rebar & Tape should do the trick..... jw

Joh can you get the club to rope off a Isle way to the pits from the parking lot...... it is extremely hard to get to the pit area when all of the trailers & tents PAK in there........ Some Rebar & Tape should do the trick..... jw
Good point, a straight path run directly out the back end of the hot pits would be simple. :)

Good point, a straight path run directly out the back end of the hot pits would be simple. :)
I like it,,, better than the obstacle course

I wont get there until Thursday morning, looks like I'll be in the back row too.

This is getting like the Atlanta site, you need to be there by Tuesday before the race....................

Will work on it tomorrow when we do setups. Will pass it on to the club.

here Kitty Kitty...Doc & Mark get those new TWINS Wet before you get there?????????? HOLD YOUR LANE!!!!!! BEEP BEEP RS101

CHARLESTON 10 - Day Weather Forcast Looks EXCELLENT!!!! says BRING YOUR OWN WATER!!!!!!!!

Van is packed, Heading out in the morning - should arrive late Monday. Really looking forward to some 20 and 101 Mono racing.

As the temperature is only around 40F here, really looking forward to some warmth before our winter sets in.

See you all soon.

Olly

Van is packed, Heading out in the morning - should arrive late Monday. Really looking forward to some 20 and 101 Mono racing.

As the temperature is only around 40F here, really looking forward to some warmth before our winter sets in.

See you all soon.

Olly
See you soon Olly ..i'm still thrashing in the garage ..just came in for an ICE COLD BEER !! 80 deg F here and awesome !!

Heading out in the morning sometime. Seeya when ya arrive Tom, you know where we will be pit :lol:

Buddy Lowe's Gas Tunnel has a custom lower unit that will not break shafts so all Gas Tunnel competitors had better look out! Go Buddy!

Latest posts

Back