2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Knight

The 2011 Fall Nationals, hosted by the Charleston Model Boaters, John's Island, SC, Oct 7-9, is now SOLD OUT. There are a few slots open in select classes to fill out a heat completely.

Race entry payment MUST be paid by 20 August or the entries will be cancelled.

We have added in a new class for this race as a test class and is a F Hydro - Single Engine with a max cid of 1.05". The traditional F Hydro class, max cid of 1.83" and the Twin Nitro Hydro, max cid of 2.50" are also offered. The single engine F Hydros have a tough time running with the holes created by the F Hydro twins so the CMB club is trying this class for this race. Hopefully it will be well supported so it could be offered in future races. The singles can also run in the regular F Hydro class if desired.

Race registration is being done through http://www.rcracingevents.com Under Race Control on the left column, select online race entry, scroll down for the race and select sign up. and follow the instructions. All info for the race is posted there as well as the race flyer attached to the site.

No class has any more than 4 heats per round. Six boat heats wil be used for the 1/8th Scale, Classic Thunderboat, F Hydro, and Twin Riggers (both Nitro and Gas). All else should be running 8 boats heats.

Jeni and Kerri plan on a "Redneck Rodeo" party planned for Saturday evening after the racing concludes. They promise it will be better than last year's.

If anyone determines that they cannot make the race they need to contact me immediately to cancel and offer the slot(s) to the next one(s) on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes sir we have the games for the party already picked...it will be a "REDNECK RODEO" this year...western attire encouraged...more to come..bigger and better than last year!

redneck rodeo? do i need to bring my wife's cutting & reining horse :rolleyes: ........
Sure..We will be having the party at the "J&K Stables" so anyone who has a horse..cow...donkey...goat or bull...feel free to bring them to the party...We will provide the hay! jj

I'm trying to figure out why that CANDY AZZ Don WHIMPED out on the scale class,,,,, Two races in a row????
For someone who stands about five foot nuttin' you're feeling awfully brave lately...... like one of my favorite sayings- "bravery is directly proportional to distance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm actually stick building a pair of new boats but having them ready in time and having them right in time are two different things. ;)

JJ,

Is there a water hookup available, they get thirsty. Is the hay tifton 44 or alfalfa or coastal. Do you include grain too?

I forgot about the boat race..... 2 entered. 20 mod, b sport.....

Robin, 3 horses to make a class...

P.S. I want royaltys off the RP "signature series" t shirts..

'IF I DIDN'T see it....

it didn't happen.......

EASY EASY BE GOOD TO ME

RP

I'm trying to figure out why that CANDY AZZ Don WHIMPED out on the scale class,,,,, Two races in a row????
For someone who stands about five foot nuttin' you're feeling awfully brave lately...... like one of my favorite sayings- "bravery is directly proportional to distance" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm actually stick building a pair of new boats but having them ready in time and having them right in time are two different things. ;)
hey rick, i'll lend you 10 of my inches :rolleyes: to add to your five foot noth'n.come on don,bring 1 of the 20 scale boats you got and join the fun. :)

JJ,

Is there a water hookup available, they get thirsty. Is the hay tifton 44 or alfalfa or coastal. Do you include grain too?

I forgot about the boat race..... 2 entered. 20 mod, b sport.....

Robin, 3 horses to make a class...

P.S. I want royaltys off the RP "signature series" t shirts..

'IF I DIDN'T see it....

it didn't happen.......

EASY EASY BE GOOD TO ME

I don't think anyone wants to miss this party....and yep we will have a bon fire!

RP

Gang,

This race, in less than 24 hours of being open for registration and entry, has topped over 100 boats and is currently at 122 and climbing by the minute. If you want to come, get entered and now. I intend on cutting the entries off at 225 and then fill in available heat slots only. This race may sell out by tomorrow.

Must be something in the air!

john cant wait to come. make sure u wind your boats up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now everyone is entering in single engine f hydro there scared of running with twins WTF.

Julian

Latest posts

Back