2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to say a BIG THANKS to Stu Barr too for helping me get my Crapshooter to take the race conditions. If you guys have never had an opportunity to drive one of his boats, you are missing what hole shots are all about. While I'm at it, thanks to Charles Perdue for the Zoom Carb and Mark Sholund for your excellent work on props.

Another fun time at the races! Many thanks to the Charleston Model Boaters for hosting a great race for everyone who was there. It is always nice to see old friends and meet new ones and to put faces to people who you know of but have never met. And a big thank you goes out to Kerri and Doug of MeTime Productions who broadcast this race ( and many others ) to everyone world-wide to see and promotes our hobby in a grand way. Next time you see a race coming up that they will be showing on the net, please send in a donation, big or small, to show your support for what they are doing for your enjoyment and supporting our hobby. Can't wait for next year's race!

Congratulations to all of the winners and especially Joe Warren for his perfect score in Twin Nitro Rigger and to Stu Barr for winning the Twin Shootout.

Dick Tyndall

Another fun time at the races! Many thanks to the Charleston Model Boaters for hosting a great race for everyone who was there. It is always nice to see old friends and meet new ones and to put faces to people who you know of but have never met. And a big thank you goes out to Kerri and Doug of MeTime Productions who broadcast this race ( and many others ) to everyone world-wide to see and promotes our hobby in a grand way. Next time you see a race coming up that they will be showing on the net, please send in a donation, big or small, to show your support for what they are doing for your enjoyment and supporting our hobby. Can't wait for next year's race!

Congratulations to all of the winners and especially Joe Warren for his perfect score in Twin Nitro Rigger and to Stu Barr for winning the Twin Shootout.

Dick Tyndall
Dick , I always look forward to seeing you guys there . this race is like a vacation for me and old home week as well ! Nice Gen 3 Insane hydro you had for sale there as well .

was a great race as usual. Great seeing you again Tom, Julian, Ferrette (i wanna know where my 100 dolla is since i knew that pic was you LOL!), Ralph and everyone else. Wind definetely made it interesting this year.

Cant believe how fast a week went by :(

was a great race as usual. Great seeing you again Tom, Julian, Ferrette (i wanna know where my 100 dolla is since i knew that pic was you LOL!), Ralph and everyone else. Wind definetely made it interesting this year.
Don't let him fool you Don.....I think he cheated!!!!........ ;) ..........and I was thinking all along that was a picture of one of the Tunnel Mafia guys?????????....go figure....... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't let him fool you Don.....I think he cheated!!!!........ ;) ..........and I was thinking all along that was a picture of one of the Tunnel Mafia guys?????????....go figure....... ;)
i actually never even looked at the pic. I asked Doug what the picture was and he told me of a body builder. Don is the only guy i know in this hobby that use to be a body builder. Since i guessed it i wasnt allowed to play lol.

Foley guessed it as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see. You had the inside scoop!!!!!.......... :) I had no idea Don was a body builder. I think I know how Foley found out!!!....... ;)

Latest posts

Back