2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
John Knight, I will not be able to attend this race, or any other race for the next 13 months as I am being deployed to the war zone. I will be gone in a few weeks. You can obviously accomodate a lot of people wanting to get in the race with my 9 classes. I respectfully request a refund of my entry fee, please send a check or money order to my new address, 1)LTC JAMES BEASLEY 2)P.O. BOX 4897 3)FORT EUSTIS, VA 23604. This is going to delay my retirement by a year but you gotta do what you gotta do. You guys have fun. James Beasley

Dang James, sorry you wont be able to make it to the race, but respect your willingness to go over the sandbox. Good luck to you, see ya when you get back.

~ James

John Knight, I will not be able to attend this race, or any other race for the next 13 months as I am being deployed to the war zone. I will be gone in a few weeks. You can obviously accomodate a lot of people wanting to get in the race with my 9 classes. I respectfully request a refund of my entry fee, please send a check or money order to my new address, 1)LTC JAMES BEASLEY 2)P.O. BOX 4897 3)FORT EUSTIS, VA 23604. This is going to delay my retirement by a year but you gotta do what you gotta do. You guys have fun. James Beasley

Will take care of it for you. If you want another option, send me your Paypal address and I'll send you the money and get it back from the club later. You have a PM. Let me know soonest.

James , I will miss seeing you ....take care over there . Tom .

Stop by Fort Polk Air Base & Get Some BIG Artillery. Those guys have it...........

Last edited by a moderator:
15 days until the Fall Nationals starts for me... let the days go by quick so the games can begin.

Julian...bring that Twin cat so i can hijack it from ya :lol:

Can't wait testing done ready to rumble.

Bring on the big dogs Brutus is ready to battle.

David

15 days until the Fall Nationals starts for me... let the days go by quick so the games can begin.

Julian...bring that Twin cat so i can hijack it from ya :lol:

I'm still building a boat !! Let the days go by slow so i might finish!!
Stop yer blood clot crying Mon an Get R Done !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:
He dose this before every race. then come race day its all running great.

I call it the Scottie syndrome.

I caption its all broke up . going to take 2 days to fix.

2HR later

Your a miracle worker Scottie it's all fixed.

Heck it was only 1 hr worth of work to start with.

Hey City Slicker,

Grab your boots and hats and strap on your water guns..it’s time for our second annual Redneck Party. It will be Saturday evening (Oct 8th) after the racing..you can come all sweating and dirty cuz it is only going to get worse! This year’s theme is “REDNECK RODEO”. Kerri and I are working hard to finalize all our games. This is a list of what we are planning for all our Redneck Cow Folks…..

This is one party you do not want to miss!

Paintball Sling Shot

Barrel Racing

Redneck Round Up

Cowboy Hat Toss

Horse Shoes

Penny in a Haystack

Panning for Gold

Best Dressed Cowboy and Cowgirl

Snake Drop

Those are a few of the games we have in store for you all.. we hope to have a “Bull” for riding and a Tractor Pull Show. Games are subject to change if necessary.

We will be catering the meal this year and will be asking for $10.00 per person to cover that cost.

The Rodeo will be held at “JJ and KC Stables” behind Joe’s Ranch House.

This year it is important to RSVP so we can order the correct amount of food. You can email me at [email protected] or just let up know here. Think about what you want to play and we will have a sign up at the race at my homestead.

Thanks Cowboys and Cowgirls….jj and kc

jeni, got the e-mail about the rodeo today, can't wait. not sure if the wife will let me bring one of the horses though.........

i also got an e-mail TODAY from the charleston club inviting me to enter the 2011 fall nats :blink: :huh: , what up wid dat????????????

jeni, got the e-mail about the rodeo today, can't wait. not sure if the wife will let me bring one of the horses though.........

i also got an e-mail TODAY from the charleston club inviting me to enter the 2011 fall nats :blink: :huh: , what up wid dat????????????

I also got an invitation e mail. It was sent out automatically by the rcracingevents website. It was news to me too!

Not sure why the invite to the 2011 Fall Nationals went along with my email. Might have been on site and not erased..No big deal. jj

Shout out to the Professor, Skiff only has 10, Thunderboat has 8 Come on Down. Sure they can make it happen!!!! :D :D Life's to short............

i saw the humor in the invite, after the race filled way before the cutoff date - which the invite was after :blink: :lol: :lol: . wasn't attached to your email about the rodeo, jeni, but a separate email altogether. i saw that it was a "form letter" sent by rcracingevents, not the cmb.

If anyone has any changes they need to do let me know today if possible. It is MUCH easier to make them now before the final lineup is made and the heat sheets compiled. I want to avoid doing them at the race on Thursday or Friday.

Those that are NAMBA members an IMPBA membership form has to be completed when you check in. There is a $10 fee, some paid with the registration and some have not.

I will put out an admin note about the race later in the week.

Back