2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom Foley don't worry and be nervous. I have a bad azz CMB 101RS Twin and my CMB 80 Twin ready to race just for you. Loser pays dinner ha ha.

Julian

5 more days til i arrive in Charleston. Cant wait to race some boats and see old friends again B)

US REDNECKS are still loading the Horse & Buggie to make the Trip to Charleston!!!!!!! Got Nitro for the horses just incase they get thirsty....

i cant drink guys im on 4 different medications at this point but ill watch over you guys.

julian

ADMIN NOTES FOR THE FALL NATIONALS:

We have 15 more racers coming in for this race than we had last year. We need everyone to help conserve space to allow all to fit in. The smallest canopy & trailer than you can exist with is what is needed. For those that have not been at the race before, we have a sizeable area set up for canopies under the trees and they will be stacked 3-4 deep back from the water side. That area is inside the ropes. The trailers are behind the canopies, outside of the ropes and will stacked 2-3 deep as well. There is additional setup area in the woods on the right end for small trailers and canopies. They must fit among the trees and be placed on any paths or driving lanes.

The pit area is to the right (buoy 4-6 end) of the drivers stand and CD tower and is roped off. The entire pit and canopy areas has been mulched to stave off the infernal black dirt we have had to suffer with in the past - no more! The drivers stand has been enlarged and lengthened with new steps installed. The entire front of the lake has a chain link fence installed for safety.

Vehicles are to be parked across the clearing after unloading. They cannot remain in the area for the trailers to allow room for more trailers to come in. RV's and campers are in an clearing on the left end (buoy 1-3) and will be backed in or pulled in at an angle to allow for all of the campers due to come in. Do it like you do at a campground and we will be fine.

I have had many requests to save space for canopies and trailers for racers. The CMB club does not do that at our races and it is open for first come first served. If you take up more space than we believe you need, we will be asking you to move and consolidate space for other racers. Please help us fit all of the racers coming.

For weather forecasts use zip code of 29455, John's Island, SC. GPS or Mapquest address use 1673 Fern Hill Rd, John's Island, SC 29455.

The speed limit is 15 mph on the long road coming into the lake and is the OWNER REQUIREMENT so be observe it at all times.

Drive safe and remember, we are supposed to be having FUN and these are TOY boats.

Last edited by a moderator:
John Who is doing the COOKING this YEAR?????????? or do we have ANYONE??????

Oh yes, we will not be scratching for food. They (BBQ group) will be on site Thurs - Sunday. Will need to bring something with you if you are coming in Wednesday. Do not forget the Redneck Party Saturday night - food and fun then too!

John Who is doing the COOKING this YEAR?????????? or do we have ANYONE??????

Oh yes, we will not be scratching for food. They (BBQ group) will be on site Thurs - Sunday. Will need to bring something with you if you are coming in Wednesday. Do not forget the Redneck Party Saturday night - food and fun then too!
If it's the same people as last year, the food was top notch...... B)

Back