2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foley,

Keep me a spot for a table, Be there thurs. AM.... Work SUCKS today, slow slow sloooooow....

Thinking I might leave Wednesday after work too, instead of 4am on Thursday... see yall eventually.
Come on Gabe, We will hopefully be pulling in around 7 wed night. Got some pie for ya and tell Don I got a gallon jug for him this time :eek:

Beasley, Tested today and yall got one more to watch out for, we gonna have 8 in one heat :huh:

Can't wait to see eveyone and have a great time,

Doug

Hi guys, few minutes ago I saw the entry list and its going to be a hard race..... Im going to plan to be there next year....good luck my friends......See most of you in Nov at Voodoo & Jan at Winternats....

Thinking I might leave Wednesday after work too, instead of 4am on Thursday... see yall eventually.
Come on Gabe, We will hopefully be pulling in around 7 wed night. Got some pie for ya and tell Don I got a gallon jug for him this time :eek:

Beasley, Tested today and yall got one more to watch out for, we gonna have 8 in one heat :huh:

Can't wait to see eveyone and have a great time,

Doug

Nah, you guys got a break and will be running 7 boats. Unfortunately Steve Hearl had to pull out because of an illness and he was in the class. I had 4 racers pull out since yesterday. All quiet since and hope it stays that way.

4:00pm......

T minus 1hr. Lock n load, waking up to John's Island sunrise. Fresh fish sammichs for breakfast.

SEEEEEE Y'ALL SOON....

RP

holy crap! home and packed at 6pm.leaving out at 4am and hopefully burning nitro a few after that!

you guy's and gal's have a safe trip and see you in the am! mikie. :D

Who is King for Twin rigger??? Congratulate to Joe Warren for first place and Don F and Stu B for Tie second place ;)

Allen, here is the top five from Twin Nitro Rigger:

Joe Warren : 1600

Don Ferrette: 1101

Stu Barr: 1100

Larry Beals: 1000

Thomas Elkin: 875

Last edited by a moderator:
Phil, that was the nitro/gas shootout. Nitro and gas are now tied I believe. I posted the top 5 from the Nitro Twin Hydro above.

Phil, that was the nitro/gas shootout. Nitro and gas are now tied I believe. I posted the top 5 from the Nitro Twin Hydro above.
In 2009 we started the twin rigger championship. Ross Medina with a twin gas rigger won the 2009 and 2010 championships. This year the championship was won by Stu.

This year's race was the very best Fall Nationals race ever. The competition level was over the top even with some gusty winds. Those that did well managed the winds better than most.

John, looked like some great competition and racing. Congrats on your b tunnel sweep.

made it home safe, but with a 2 hour delay in I-81. broke down semi blocking 1 lane.....home at 3:30 am, unload, shower, 2 hours sleep & back at work. had a blast at the race, but i'm one of the ones that couldn't manage the wind........when i finished i did ok, but with my little .21 boats, it was survival, not racing.......the cmb & randy premo did a fantastic job of putting on a huge race, mother nature slowed us down some. met some new friends, saw old ones & had a great time! special thanks to ricky for a room & hospitality for the weekend ;) .

Congrats on taking 2nd in B-Hydro Robin. You did the Capitol Club proud!!!!

Congrats also to all the the D12 members who brough home some wood. Robert Brevort, Don Ferrette, Rat Hotchkin, Dick Tyndall, Ron Shaw and Tim Jones.

Latest posts

Back