2011 FALL NATIONALS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buddy Lowe's Gas Tunnel has a custom lower unit that will not break shafts so all Gas Tunnel competitors had better look out! Go Buddy!
talked to buddy friday. he was testing the gas tunnel, sounded pretty happy with it B) . we'll miss not having you there, james. BE SAFE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well turned the rod big end blue and spit the bearing in the eng.

Lookes like I will be breaking in a new 1.01 eng set up at the race.

David

david, at least you're getting to test. 44 degrees, 30+mph winds & rain - it SUX!!! i'll have 2 boats with engines i have never started, gonna be burnin' a lot of nitro thursday. otto's bringing me a fresh case ;) . see ya there!

david, at least you're getting to test. 44 degrees, 30+mph winds & rain - it SUX!!! i'll have 2 boats with engines i have never started, gonna be burnin' a lot of nitro thursday. otto's bringing me a fresh case ;) . see ya there!
This one will not be back together till Tuesday night. first run will be at open water.

I feel ya.

David

better get running some fuel thru it
Got a gal to run threw it on the bench Tuesday night and 4 coming to the race.

Going to be a long day Thursday. hope I will have a prop that will work good.

Just got done the new button and the P/S work. It should be a real monster.

Don't care if it dose not break in right. Just need to make 4 heats.

Stu got plenty more in stock. :lol:

Just left the pond. Trailers are rolling in. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Luckiest guy in the world to have this big of gathering of friends and to be able to play with our toys together. See everyone soon Rick.

Guys,

Glad to hear nitro is already burning in Charleston. We are coming down on Wed so hurry up and get your stuff right so some of the rest of us can get something wet!!!!!!!......... ;) I am also really looking forward to racing with everyone this week and meeting more of my fellow boaters I have met here on IW. Let's play toy boats!!!!!!..... ;)

Guys,

Glad to hear nitro is already burning in Charleston. We are coming down on Wed so hurry up and get your stuff right so some of the rest of us can get something wet!!!!!!!......... ;) I am also really looking forward to racing with everyone this week and meeting more of my fellow boaters I have met here on IW. Let's play toy boats!!!!!!..... ;)
Somebody has the right idea. B)

Guys,

Leaving this time tomorrow ..parties on . Good thing I changed the bearings in the twin engines !! Later boys .

Check this out !!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Charleston+SC+USSC0051

Guys,

Leaving this time tomorrow ..parties on . Good thing I changed the bearings in the twin engines !! Later boys .

Check this out !!

http://www.weather.c...ton+SC+USSC0051
should make for some very interesting heat racing.

The forecast through MSN/iMAP is VERY different than on the Weather Channel. Much lower winds and no rain in the forecast. Most local forecasts shows the same as MSN. I hope the WC is wrong.

The forecast through MSN/iMAP is VERY different than on the Weather Channel. Much lower winds and no rain in the forecast. Most local forecasts shows the same as MSN. I hope the WC is wrong.
I hope so. I busted my ars to get my 20 hydro ready to bring. flushed all the water out of the servos today from a no tape on the radio box brain fart.

David

I hope so. I busted my ars to get my 20 hydro ready to bring. flushed all the water out of the servos today from a no tape on the radio box brain fart.

David
FOCUS MY FRIEND! it will all come together.still have 2 more stops,1,000 miles to get home, pack the car,head to race thursday early am and still have sh*t to do.but as rick belinger will tell you,the 30 second boat did just fine! ok rick, no more back up motor in the sport 40! a safe trip to all and let the NITRO BURNING BEGIN!! :) :D

David
FOCUS MY FRIEND! it will all come together.still have 2 more stops,1,000 miles to get home, pack the car,head to race thursday early am and still have sh*t to do.but as rick belinger will tell you,the 30 second boat did just fine! ok rick, no more back up motor in the sport 40! a safe trip to all and let the NITRO BURNING BEGIN!! :) :D
Just took a hard sniff off the 65 % fuel , headed to bed now ...out at 5.... burning fuel by 2 PM . Nitro Brothers Unite !!

hope everyone has a safe trip. will be heading out in morning 5am

Thinking I might leave Wednesday after work too, instead of 4am on Thursday... see yall eventually.

Back