2010 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HE'S GETTING ON THE PLANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Sounds like I need to get some tools laid out and the dining table cleared off so he will have something to work with and some place to work when he gets here :blink:

Hey Duck, is there anything you need? Please don't ask for a beer since I don't drink it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll just need a little luck..... I'll have my trailer loaded, even bringing a couple of AA engines in case anyone wants to look....

Just finished packing up. Will hit the road first thing in the morning..... Can't wait to meet you all.

Kevin

Jeff, Mike and I have some tweeking to do on his Squire but, all in all, it looked good this afternoon.

Mikey wasn't the only one that was testing today. There were roughly half a dozen nitro boats and three of the larger gas boats on the water. If the rest of the hydros look as good as what I saw today, it's going to be a fun weekend of racing

yup, I think I'm ready.....it was nice weather today as well....hopefully it holds up for the weekend.

Actually, JD, the weather was nice until around noon, then it started raining. It wasn't too bad with proper clothing and a roof. On a good note, the racing was great all day, even though no one had a perfect day in the nitro scale heats. I have to agree with Duck about yesterday though, was nice and sunny all afternoon :)

Unfortunately, the racing is over and all the awards handed out. For those that attended, it was a great weekend, even with Saturday afternoon's rain. Marty and Al have once again done a great job with the event. With Marty handling the admin and Al, with the assistance of Eric Bourlet and Mike Hughes(on Sunday)up on the driver's stand, the event ran like a swiss watch. My congrats go to the class winners and a special Congrats to Rob "Duck" Duckering who took home the award for best of show with his Bardahl. Believe me, the picture in his signature does nothing for the boat. To those that missed this year, make your plans now to attend. I know I'll be back, boat in hand.

On a few personal notes:

Mike, if you do get to come out, I'll save a spot in the pits for you B)

Mr Waters, BEWARE, I will get even and you know what for, but better still is I have a year to come up with something ;) :)

Unfortunately, the racing is over and all the awards handed out. For those that attended, it was a great weekend, even with Saturday afternoon's rain. Marty and Al have once again done a great job with the event. With Marty handling the admin and Al, with the assistance of Eric Bourlet and Mike Hughes(on Sunday)up on the driver's stand, the event ran like a swiss watch. My congrats go to the class winners and a special Congrats to Rob "Duck" Duckering who took home the award for best of show with his Bardahl. Believe me, the picture in his signature does nothing for the boat. To those that missed this year, make your plans now to attend. I know I'll be back, boat in hand.

On a few personal notes:

Mr Waters, BEWARE, I will get even and you know what for, but better still is I have a year to come up with something ;) :)
GREAT RACE FUN TIME.....My weekend end started with a win and went down hill from there....I WILL BE BACK with more bullets and drivers..... Nice to Meet Duck, Mike,and Paul "EH" O Canada and Mike Hughes ....Al and Marty put on a fine event with some of the best model boaters around..........Mikey PS thanks again HJ for your help

I hear the final is on the internet. Where? Greg

Hi Greg,

Well we really did have a fun time last weekend. the race keeps getting better and better, Hats off to Marty, and Al, Bob Greenhow and Tom English for all there work.

I was able to video the final heat for all to see on You Tube and here is the link!!!

Doug, that was a great video of the final. You might want to edit off your stroll down the pits as there may be some that might not be too happy seeing their face on Youtube. BTW, who who was the guy in the full rain suit also taking video footage?

Doug, that was a great video of the final. You might want to edit off your stroll down the pits as there may be some that might not be too happy seeing their face on Youtube. BTW, who who was the guy in the full rain suit also taking video footage?

Hi HJ,

I tried to keep this all on one chapter because I don't edit my video's (it's beyond me!!!) the person in the orange rain gear is Tom English who tape records all the races he helps with! Tom is very involved with our heat arrangements and helps with the scoring with Bob Greenhow!

On a few personal notes:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Look on Video all nice scales. :huh: I can't beleive that use very popular lot of CMB67 green headed than :blink: see " Zero" OPS, Picco, K-engine,Rossi, K&B and MAC. :D Al Hobb will show it in someday so will you order batch number line of new AA67 engines in next year and will never know more powerful.

Here's the start of the Gas final

158.jpg

Back