2010 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty Shallenberger

Just a reminder that the 2010 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 9th and 10th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington.

This year we be running four classes of Scale Hydroplanes 1/8 Scale nitro, 1/7 Scale electric, 1/6 Scale gas and the Semi Scale Classic Thunderboats. If you have any questions about the race or need to know if your boat will be legal in its respective class please contact us.

You can preregister for the race using the service offered at www.rcracingevents.com .

For complete information visit www.PNWTA.org and navigate to the Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship Link. We are currently looking for sponsors for this year's race. If you are interested in donating products or would like to be a class sponsor please contact Marty at 425-672-1634 or email at [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that the 2010 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship is taking place October 9th and 10th at Twin Lakes Park in Arlington Washington.

This year we be running four classes of Scale Hydroplanes 1/8 Scale nitro, 1/7 Scale electric, 1/6 Scale gas and the Semi Scale Classic Thunderboats. If you have any questions about the race or need to know if your boat will be legal in its respective class please contact us.

You can preregister for the race using the service offered at www.rcracingevents.com . By preregistering you will get a $5.00 discount over waiting for race day to enter.

For complete information visit www.PNWTA.org and navigate to the Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship Link. We are currently looking for sponsors for this year's race. If you are interested in donating products or would like to be a class sponsor please contact Marty at 425-672-1634 or email at [email protected]
Marty, what is semi scale classic? Nitro?...like my 64 Bardahl? If so, I'm entering that one too....

You can preregister for the race using the service offered at www.rcracingevents.com . By preregistering you will get a $5.00 discount over waiting for race day to enter.

Marty, what is semi scale classic? Nitro?...like my 64 Bardahl? If so, I'm entering that one too....

Sorry Rob - It is the Gas Classic Thunderboat Class

Marty

Marty
Entry sent,plane tickets purchased. Looking forward to a great race guys

Marty
I am envious Mike, Maybe next year??

Mike, did you find someone to ship your boat to yet or are you just going to bring it on the plane?

Last edited by a moderator:

Marty
I am envious Mike, Maybe next year??
I cant go every year but every time I go it brings me back. Imagine Scale racing all day long with some of the best in the hobby

Micky, take plenty of pictures.
wink.gif
Hammer

I forgot how much glare there was in that south turn. Marty, are we using the north or south lake this year?

Wow-I can’t believe we are only a week away from the seventh annual NW Scale Hydroplane Championship Race- Al Waters who has CD all of them is packed and ready to come, the lake has been reserved for testing on Friday and currently the long range weather forecast is promising. We will not be charging a late entry fee so just show up and pay the $20.00 and race. The schedule is: 1/7 Scale Electrics will run all heats on Saturday October 9th, Classic Thunderboats and Gas Scale Hydro will run all heats on Sunday October 10th and 1/8 Scale Nitro will run both Saturday and Sunday. We plan on having controlled open water from 8:00am to 10:00am on Saturday for Electric and Nitro boats with the drivers meeting at 10:00am. On Sunday we will have limited open water for the GAS classes before the heat racing starts around 9:00am. Please contact me if you have any questions or need help with logistics.

Marty Shallenberger

[email protected]

Back